How to enable lagometer?

kandya

:hi guys ...I know what u will all say that Daredevil already wrrited about this ;) but actually he sugested me to make a new one becouse somehow following all the steps its still not working for me :hmm ...so what i did: I used game lagometer to fiind my lag problem and found the ping statistics

Ping statistics for 8.9.4.227:

Packets: Sent = 345 , Received = 345 , Lost = 0

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 128ms , Maximum = 295ms, Average = 133ms

Then went in game to draw my lagometer on screen to enable by commanding console with /cg_drawlagometer...and nothing...it took my command but stll not showing one!

If u could sugest by posting what i m doing wrong or what else can i try will help me alot :thanks

;) yeah i know i just mist it in wrriting but on console i used the right way: cg_drawlagometer 1 ...so not helping just learning how to wrrite better :P

P.S its really late on my time so there i have an excuse!

• Administrators

cg_drawFPS 1

Displays your FPS (Frames Per Second) in the upper right hand corner. The higher your FPS the smoother the game runs, the lower your FPS the choppier the game runs.

cg_drawFPS 0

Turns off the FPS display in the upper right hand corner. Note that that 0 turns off any command while 1 turns it on.

cg_drawlagometer 1

Creates a graph in the lower left hand corner of your screen. For the top meter in the graph you want it to be mostly blue. Blue means you are refreshing in sync with the server and everything is going good. Yellow is bad, it means you are out of sync with the server. Don’t panic if you have a little bit of yellow, but you still want most of it to be blue. For the bottom meter you want it to be green. Green means your packet transfer is smooth, red and yellow are bad and means your data transfer is flaky.

:thanks

cg_drawFPS 1

Displays your FPS (Frames Per Second) in the upper right hand corner. The higher your FPS the smoother the game runs, the lower your FPS the choppier the game runs.

cg_drawFPS 0

Turns off the FPS display in the upper right hand corner. Note that that 0 turns off any command while 1 turns it on.

cg_drawlagometer 1

Creates a graph in the lower left hand corner of your screen. For the top meter in the graph you want it to be mostly blue. Blue means you are refreshing in sync with the server and everything is going good. Yellow is bad, it means you are out of sync with the server. Don’t panic if you have a little bit of yellow, but you still want most of it to be blue. For the bottom meter you want it to be green. Green means your packet transfer is smooth, red and yellow are bad and means your data transfer is flaky.

:thanks D. but thane thouse and other FPS Commands and some REGISTRY too ... before i Xfire u ...but still nothing :unsure:

and you can make it transparent so you do not bother with:

/cg_lagometerAlpha 1.0

:thanks Mex!...but console doesnt take the command said : Unknown command! :unsure:

and like D saied...yeah i got some prety nasty yellow ones there .... :(

soz i think only et . so does dare btw :) .

come play wolf to :) you will enjoy shooting me.

:D I enjoy shooting everyone ..no exceptions....but ill make sure u will have a slow death ;)

• Administrators

and you can make it transparent so you do not bother with:

/cg_lagometerAlpha 1.0

FYI This is COD4. Does that command exist in COD4?

:yahoo I fixed it found a way how to do that and it workt ;) smart girl :excl:

If u cant see ur lagometer anywere and ur config. is still set to cg_drawlagometer 1 quick way to fix this is by going in Game/Options/Graphics and switch to a lower resolution disable/enable lagometer and then go back to a higher resolution and it will display! :thanks