Website New server for website and forums

daredevil

• Administrators

As of 3/7/10 we have moved our forums to new machine. Our old webhost/server was in US, California and new server is in Germany. Euro users will see major increase in speed. New machine specifications are Core i7 2.6 GHz processor, 8 GB RAM and RAID 1 hard drive. With new machine upgrade our cost of web/forum hosting as also increased 3x-4x times. So, if anyone of you feel generous to help in our 370$/monthly bill you are more then welcome and it would be much appreciated.

There might be few issues here and their, but they will be fixed sooner or later. If you find any bug please let us know. That being said I would like to thank venoz (our gameserver provider) and kai for helping me during migration.

On the side note we have also added new high speed redirect so that you will be able to download new maps, mod files, etc much faster.

Thank you all who have donated in past and who are planning to donate in future! If you like to donate or purchase VIP membership, you can do so from below links:

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=subscriptions

http://fearless-assassins.com/donations

Thank you,

Daredevil.

• Like 2

Jefe, i would want donate, but i don't have credit card, but i read in some differents topics other ways to donate as by cellphone or renting my free space on gmail.

Some one can explain me how can i do this?

*Edit*

Glad to hear move was succesfull, tho I hopefully the price change doesnt dictate too much.. Be glad to start donating again when I finish fixin my car =D

=F|A= FOR LIFE!!!!

Edited by Ginger420

It may or may not be server related, but I am now experiencing some issues with connecting..When I join join server it says "awaiting connection....1" (usually jay1) and it starts counting to however high I let it before i hit esc. After trying to connect multiple times somehow it finally lets me in and moves to "awaiting gamestate..." then "connecting..."

Either I have to try connecting multiple times before it lets me in or I have to connect to a different server then go back to the one I just got done trying. I do run 2.6b as well.

Again this may or may not be related to the server swap. If not I will gladly post this problem in the W:ET Support section.

Thanx!! :thanks

The server move was only the website and forums which would put your topic out of place. you should move your post into W:ET section,

regards,

Edited by emsgaming