Forum updates - suggestions.

daredevil

• Administrators

I have been always up for changing / adding / deleting (unused) forums section/category with time. We have also added NEW top navigation bar for easy access to different section and things.

We are mostly planning to add BF2 BC section. We are also working on one new skin which will be modified version of default/cleancut skin having different color/look.

That being said please welcome Kai in our web development team.

If you guys have any suggestion / ideas for forums feel free to let us know. If the suggestion is good we will try to add it in our next update.

• Administrators

Suggestions for a new colour skin:

- Black and White

Carbon Blue has already those things :P Left bottom corner. Select the new skin. :)

• Administrators

Hello,

Colors for forum,

Carbon Black and carbon Blue :P

Silver and black is good but best thing is there was a version with ET cod 4 BF2 logos and colors.

Link or screenshot?

For the carbon black / blue its already available. I think I will soon rename the skin name according to their theme/style.