War Thunder Anybody wanna fly a few maps?

Xernicus

Heya, after the latest patch (4.1) downloads, I'll be joining Maky and flying a few maps with him.

All =F|A= trial members and above are gladly welcomed to join us! If you are not yet a member of our squadron, search for us, our tag is =FIA= (the letter I not the separator |).

See you in the skies!

i could do some tomorrow, i reinstalled my pc recently and my war thunder files are currently not up to date.

After i installed all the patches and such i'd defenitly be up for some war thunder :)

Next time you play, i'll play with you... I suck at it, i use fighters to go after ground targets because i can't shoot anyone down... I mostly fly attackers and heavy fighters to go after ground targets 

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the Squad Spycid. As in my pm to you, you enter the squad as "Private" Status and upon a successful merge to full F|A member your status will become "Officer "Thank you for joining the best squad in War Thunder.

• Like 1