• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Hobbies??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Cinnaben

Cinnaben

L3: Novice

• ET Member
  • 96 posts
Getting Better
  • Xbox Live:Cinnaben10
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Cinnaben
  • T-M:1-0

Well since im new here id love to know what some of your guys hobbies are! (besides gaming of course) I personally have a passion for Mixed Martial Arts and i train hard every day for 5 years so far in hopes to be a world champion one day, oh and i loooooooove to cook!  :sarc  Really interested to read everyone else's!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

von Rantala

von Rantala

L11: Assassin

• Leader
  • 9,616 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • EvolveHQ:vonRantala
  • Admin:20
  • Alias:=F|A=von Rantala
  • T-M:ET: 20-11

Donator

I follow Minnesota Wild (NHL) and NHL goalie stats! I watch Movies always when i have time or my favorite tv series :) I rewatch favorite tv series a lot like NCIS and Deadwood and Top Gear and Law and Order: Criminal Intent. My all time favorite tv serie is Third watch but now i not saw that serie long time because they not do finnish DVD on that serie! Those are my Hobbies :)

gaskarthx

gaskarthx

L4: Apprentice

• ET Member
  • 487 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Wow, so cool c:

I like drawing, reading and listening to music - Especially All Time Low, but problably you have no clue who they are, haha.

I really like to watch movies, my favourite genre is horror, but I mostly like adventure or action-movies too.

Ohhh, and I like almost every sport! I'm a competitive swimmer c: 

Crazyshot

Crazyshot

• Inactive Member
  • 83 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:11
  • Alias:Crazyshot
  • T-M:1-1

I love speed ​​sports, guns & my VODKA...

mattdg_QC

mattdg_QC

L7: Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,146 posts
Will become famous
  • Server:Fun1
  • Alias:mattdg_QC

Donator

i like very much hockey..my favorite team is the of montreal  canadien....i like to wacth good movie...good serie in french for the most, i like to play poker ,me too i like mma ,and my favorite fighther is goerge st- pierre...i hope is comeback soon  :woho:

Cinnaben

Cinnaben

• ET Member
  • 96 posts
Getting Better

Very interesting hobbies from everyone! :)

rtcwet

rtcwet

• ET Trial
  • 61 posts
Getting Better
  • EvolveHQ:NeroSonic
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:rtcwet
  • Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999348142

Donator

My hobby is studying French a whole lot. Everyday I do it. The true Canadian.

redy.

redy.

redy me plsss

• Staff
  • 1,879 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • EvolveHQ:redyy
  • Admin:18
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:redy.
  • T-M:13-10

Donator

Contributor

I work in IT for a global company and I work hard to make a career. Me and my wife want to buy a house soon which comes with a certain price tag in southern California. So working, working and working is usually what i do (and most of the time enjoy). Besides that i have some close friends and we like to cook, hang out and go do things like art festivals, sport events and be outdoors. Back in the day i did some kickboxing, capoeira and judo. It would be awesome to get back to it. We will see.

redy.

-=RIPPER=-

-=RIPPER=-

• Inactive Member
  • 120 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:COD4 #3
  • Alias:-=Ripper=-
  • T-M:2-0

Donator

I play drums, do climbing and BMX off wall riding.

Stanky

Stanky

• Regular User
  • 181 posts
Getting Better
  • Alias:Stanky / Meat

Full contact rennaisance swordplay, sea kayaking, river rafting, novel writing, motorcycles, guitars, cooking, painting, poetry, songwriting, audio engineering, and guns.

ne-lonewolf

ne-lonewolf

L1: Learner

• Inactive Member
  • 15 posts
Getting Better
  • Alias:?
  • Steam ID:lonewolf1943
  • T-M:1-1

Donator

I LIKE TO HUNT AND FISH i ALSO JUST FINISHED BUILDING A AR 15, BEFORE THAT I STARTED BUILDING A AK 74 WHICH HAS FOUGHT ME ALL THE WAY STILL NOT FINISHED AND I JUST BENT HE BARRELL 

WHEN I GET BACK TO IT I WILL STRAIGHTEN THE BARREL IT WILL NEVER BE A SNIPER RIFLE LOL BUT I'M SURE AT 200 YARDS OR LESS IT WILL HIT A PIE PLAT SOMEWHERE!

LONEWOLF

Cinnaben

Cinnaben

• ET Member
  • 96 posts
Getting Better

I work in IT for a global company and I work hard to make a career. Me and my wife want to buy a house soon which comes with a certain price tag in southern California. So working, working and working is usually what i do (and most of the time enjoy). Besides that i have some close friends and we like to cook, hang out and go do things like art festivals, sport events and be outdoors. Back in the day i did some kickboxing, capoeira and judo. It would be awesome to get back to it. We will see.

redy.

Awesome! i wish you luck in your career buddy! Are you ranked in Judo? Ive always wanted to try out Judo such an effective martial art :)

I LIKE TO HUNT AND FISH i ALSO JUST FINISHED BUILDING A AR 15, BEFORE THAT I STARTED BUILDING A AK 74 WHICH HAS FOUGHT ME ALL THE WAY STILL NOT FINISHED AND I JUST BENT HE BARRELL 

WHEN I GET BACK TO IT I WILL STRAIGHTEN THE BARREL IT WILL NEVER BE A SNIPER RIFLE LOL BUT I'M SURE AT 200 YARDS OR LESS IT WILL HIT A PIE PLAT SOMEWHERE!

LONEWOLF

thats pretty impressive! i would love to see some pictures of your guns :)

Full contact rennaisance swordplay, sea kayaking, river rafting, novel writing, motorcycles, guitars, cooking, painting, poetry, songwriting, audio engineering, and guns.

Full contact renaissance swordplay? 0: What exactly is that? sounds cool!

TulsaGeoff

TulsaGeoff

L99: Damage Dealer

• ET Member
  • 2,160 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Beer, guns, gaming, weight lifting, cycling, fishing. In that order ;)

Stanky

Stanky

• Regular User
  • 181 posts
Getting Better
  • Alias:Stanky / Meat

Awesome! i wish you luck in your career buddy! Are you ranked in Judo? Ive always wanted to try out Judo such an effective martial art :)

thats pretty impressive! i would love to see some pictures of your guns :)

Full contact renaissance swordplay? 0: What exactly is that? sounds cool!

It's a way to hit your friends with real swords without worrying about hurting them

HecKler

HecKler

• Inactive Member
  • 132 posts
On the road to fame
  • Server:NQ3
  • Alias:HecKler
  • T-M:ET: 2-2

LONEWOLF

You forgot to add typing in caps so you can shout and be heard on forums! :P :lol

Personally, my hobbies include trail running, mountain biking, canyoneering (rappelling down mountains/waterfalls/gorges, etc.) and hiking. It does help living in Southern California and living within a few minutes or hours drive of some of the best places in the world to do all these things. I also like to cook for my wife, friends and family. :) 

Edited by HecKler, 12 April 2014 - 08:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users