• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

PRW <-- What is this

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Withel

Withel

L3: Novice

• User
  • 131 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:Fun1

Hmmm I'm playing mainly on FUN1 and I wounder what's the PRW :P

can someone anwser me ? :P

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Antichrist

Antichrist

Troll Exterminator

• Recruiting Team
  • 3,284 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • EvolveHQ:Antic666hrist
  • Admin:17
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:ET: 17-10

Donator

Player Rated Wins

Double tap TAB key to cycle scoreboard through KR (Kill Ratio), PRW (Player Rated Wins), and XP (Experience Points)

Gengis

Gengis

L7: Teacher

• Recruiting Team
  • 1,258 posts
I am just really nice
  • EvolveHQ:Gengis
  • Admin:17
  • Alias:=F|A=Gengis
  • T-M:ET: 17-8

Donator

Hi,

I play on HC and i tried to understand it in the last few weeks.

As i can see :
It is not related to your kills VS your death. It is not related to the team in which you are. Also, it is not related if you are in the winning team or in the losing team.
I think it goes up, if you own the players better than you. Certainly it goes up a lot if you everybody.

Gengis

Speedy*

Speedy*

L3: Novice

• ET Member
  • 220 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:12
  • Alias:=F|A=Speedy

Hi,

I play on HC and i tried to understand it in the last few weeks.

As i can see :
It is not related to your kills VS your death. It is not related to the team in which you are. Also, it is not related if you are in the winning team or in the losing team.
I think it goes up, if you own the players better than you. Certainly it goes up a lot if you everybody.

Gengis

Actually it's like Anti said: it's the percentage of games you have won. This means that if you do play for objective, and make your team victorious, the percentage obviously increases while losing does the opposite.

If you never lost a match with you team for example, you would have a PRW of 1.000.

Dest!Ny

Dest!Ny

Weeaboo Hax0r

• ET Member
  • 1,801 posts
Name known to all
Dont think its just the percentage, for example you can get higher and lower gains or losses (even if you played the whole match in the winning team) while if it would be just the plain percentage your score would get tighter the more you play.
I noticed that you usually get more points if you are axis, for axis to win you have to fullhold the map making more minutes so my guess is that theres also something with time involved

Jhonny/Shinobi

Jhonny/Shinobi

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,266 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:4
  • Server:None
  • Alias:Jhonny/Shinobi
  • T-M:ET: 2-2

Donator

related discussion from the Silent mod forums: http://mygamingtalk....-is-kr-and-prw/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users