New F|A Minecraft server is live and accepting players!

GI-JOE

The brand new F|A Minecraft server is finally ready to start accepting players!

You can reach the server at this address: mc1.fearless-assassins.com or 193.28.228.55:25565

Server has been announced on the Minecraft forums, I plan to announce it on as many minecraft related websites as possible, so if you guys know of any or are a member on one where advertising is allowed, please feel free to help spread the word!

Hello again! We're back with a new server, hoping to get some fresh blood flowing to it!

For those who don't remember us, or haven't heard of us before, we are a world-wide gaming community known as the Fearless-Assassins! We have many servers on several different games including several top 10 servers on W:ET, as well as servers on COD4, BF3, CS:S, CS:GO, MW3, TF2 and Minecraft. We work to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere for people of all ages to play in! We have friendly Admins and Staff members who are hand picked from those who apply to join us, so no need to worry about being abused or mistreated and we're always happy to help. While donations to keep the servers up and running are encouraged and appreciated, they are not necessary to play with or join us!

About the Server:

- Those familiar with Griefprevention can create and protect their own plots, chests and items within this plot can only be accessed by the plot owner and whoever they choose to trust with access to the plot. Those who have never used it before ask an admin to help you with the land claiming process!

- Grief protection and repair tools are in use

- Damage to the world from creeper and TNT explosions are disabled on the surface and within plots

- Multilevel admin system with access to fun commands available to donators and VIP subscribers

- Anticheat! we strive to have a cheat free enviornment on all our servers!

- Shopkeepers: Players can create their own shops to buy/sell/trade items with other players as well as access main marketplace to trade gold and diamonds for stacks of blocks to use for their projects

- McMMO

Server Rules:

[1] Be respectful of all players and their space.

[2] No Griefing.

[3] No helping without the players permission.

[4] No recruiting or advertising (including: cheat websites, other clan websites, other servers, etc.)

[5] No whining! If you don't like it, feel free to leave at any time.

[6] NO CHEATING! anyone caught with a game hack or unfair mod will be banned!

[7] Remember kids play this game, so please keep it clean and swearing to a minimum!

[8] Above all, have fun with everyone else, not at everyone elses expense!

Connect and play with us!

Server address: 193.28.228.55:25565 or mc1.fearless-assassins.com

Edited by daredevil
  • Like 4

Well, I might install it again.

But on the other hand no tnt :(

How the hell am I suppose to make large pits without tnt :(

TNT still explodes normally 10 blocks underground dork...

TNT still explodes normally 10 blocks underground dork...

so that would mean I need to make a pit MANUALLY until I reach 10 deep

so 50*50*10 blocks = shit load of block to remove manually :(

=> every pit smaller than 50*50 is too small

so that would mean I need to make a pit MANUALLY until I reach 10 deep

so 50*50*10 blocks = shit load of block to remove manually :(

=> every pit smaller than 50*50 is too small

lol there are other things to do than make huge, pointless pits you know....

Edited by GI-JOE

@ Joske TNT works below sea level like on old server

and

@ Joe if it is the same as the old server we need to fix it to where we can blast in our own claim. Me and nut were using it to mine the other day and we had to go underground outside our claim which was dumb because we found this awesome double ravine but couldnt detonate :(

@ Joske TNT works below sea level like on old server

and

@ Joe if it is the same as the old server we need to fix it to where we can blast in our own claim. Me and nut were using it to mine the other day and we had to go underground outside our claim which was dumb because we found this awesome double ravine but couldnt detonate :(

I will check the config and see if I can find the option to change that

• 2 weeks later...