Are you a prepper?

=Death Hunter=

I myself am a prepper. For what exactly...I am not quite sure. Being prepared for things is always better that not being prepared. Many things could and probably will take place. Biggeat on my list are total economic breakdown, nuclear war, and loss of the power grid by means of high altitude EMP or the harmful radiation from the sun that has been leaking into our planet more as our magnetic field weakens more and more. Any of theae thinga could result in disaster and you may be on your own.

I grow my own food and can it religiously. Ive also installed a handpump system on my well accesible from above ground and from my basement. Since most wells are ran from electric pumps I thoufht this would be handy. I am well armed and stockpile ammuntion for hunting and the inevitable defense of family, home, and priperty. Humans do anything to survive and that means steal and kill for food and water.

Just wondered if anyone else takea precautions like me?

We have fields for planting here (not sure of arce, guessing 20-25), so we're good on produce. Not armed to the teeth (.22 rifle :P) so if the inevitable comes, need to fashion up some spears lol. We also have several heads of cattle and one horse XD for sentry patrols.

Totally agreed with Icky. I would even take a plane to your house to be quicker than others. As for me I did think one day about these famous zombie apocalypses and it especially hit me when a saw this post on 9gag showing some anti-zombie weapons, but meh I guess I won't be even trying to stack up on these things. Maybe in the future :)

I'm not nearly prepared enough...I need a job to keep building up supplies.

You would be surprised how little you need. The idea actually is to live now how you would in the event of catastrophy. Like make it so nothing short of a nuclear assault would change your lifestyle.

In your case

You have the weapons. I would work on a garden if you dont already. This is essential. You can get packs of seeds for next to nothing. Get all heirloom seeds and at the end of the season dry out the vege's and collect seeds for next year. Always keep a stash. And do your best to stay rural if possible.

Growing your own food soes 2 things. It helps you save money and be self sufficient and it also gives you foods that atent tainted with toxins and insecticides bleh!

We have fields for planting here (not sure of arce, guessing 20-25), so we're good on produce. Not armed to the teeth (.22 rifle :P) so if the inevitable comes, need to fashion up some spears lol. We also have several heads of cattle and one horse XD for sentry patrols.

As always one of my highest recommendations is the good ole ak-47. You literally cant go wrong. Its simply and ruggedly built. Drop em in sand, water, zombie corpse schmeg, etc, and they still fire everytime. They have stopping power. As well as semi-auto fire. The rounds are.reasonably priced and easy to get and pack away. As well as stopping power you can hunt large game with it if needed. Keep that .22 for small game and a backup.

Save up and get yourself a good ak. You can get one for under $500. I have a romanian wasr ak. Lightweight. Easy to uae. Easy to dis-assemble and clean. All around good weapon

Pardon my stupid f***in touch screen keyboard...hate hate hate it lol

I am a closet prepper, I am prepared should we have to bug out or bug in. Our society has become unstable as well as our enviroment and it doesnt hurt to be prepared to survive. What triggered it for me was a 4 day black out a few years ago and when you realize that things are running out fast it opens your eyes.

I'm not a prepper, but I'll stock doms in the event of global std breakout.

I am a closet prepper, I am prepared should we have to bug out or bug in. Our society has become unstable as well as our enviroment and it doesnt hurt to be prepared to survive. What triggered it for me was a 4 day black out a few years ago and when you realize that things are running out fast it opens your eyes.

Yeah about 5 years ago we had a horrible ice storm that knocked power out for almost 2 weeks. I lived in town then. Around the corner from a historical district. All the trees broke and fell across the streets from the weight of the ice. Couldnt even goto work.

Actually funny story about that, me and my roomate were basically poor and had no food anyways. So we took abunch of fallenbtimber and made some nice embers in my grill and i shot 2 squirrels and we ate them. Right in the city. Totally forgot about that. All the brothera were thinkin... "white boy crazy!!!!" Lol

• 1 month later...

I'm preparing for eventual general strike and political clashes down here in good ole Mexico, because of evident serious irregluarities at the upcoming electoral presidential elections.

I have a good amount of canned sttuff, flares, lanterns, bottled water, first aid kits, knives, machetes, fire extinguishers, extra gasoline (around 10 gallons lol) wood for barricades around my property and NO GUNS. It's not easy to legally buy and carry one of those toys around here, specially in a big city just as the one I live in. But If I could, I would choose AK as well, for the well known reasons exposed above. I also would like to have a couple of .44 colt pythons, taurus or desert eagles.

In case I'm being watched by inteligence services, I want to state this:

I'm not joining a subversive group, I'm just trying to protect my home, I own no guns nor explosives.

In case I'm being watched by inteligence services, I want to state this:

I'm not joining a subversive group, I'm just trying to protect my home, I own no guns nor explosives.

He's lying. Go ruin his shit.