• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

suuup

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

hah what gave you the impression i was older dare?

I don't know. I just guessed you are around 23 :)

PS I am still surprised to see you on forums :P

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

hester prynne

hester prynne

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 339 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Hardcore ET

Donator

haha i know dude ive been in fa for what almost 6 months? and ive been on the forums for probably a week :P
haha f257 be careful dont let any jews catch you doing that, they might think theres a neo nazi gang initiation going on. and 140 is on the lighter side for a guy if i was the same build and 6'0 i might be more intimidating. its funny though im really stocky for my height and a lot of guys assume i can fight just from my build which is hilarious because being strong has little to nothing to do when it comes to brawling.

F257

F257

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,569 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
Lol probaley been in forums a bit longer than kato ^^ And yes ...good thing i rarley do it in public :P And lol strength does help of your one of those massive mike tyson-esque guys but teqniuqe and speed never hurts nonnetheless <_<

Mousasii

Mousasii

• Inactive Member
  • 143 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:9
you mean darkman as in bd|darkman ? :D

Jess

Jess

• User
  • 146 posts
Unknown at this point
hester, I just go through phases of playing a lot lol. I've been playing for so long that in the past like year I feel like playing on and off. Sometimes I'll play a crap-ton and then sometimes I wont play for a whileeee. Then I just come back to it when I feel like it/get bored enough lol

SPL><T

SPL><T

L1: Learner

• User
  • 22 posts
Unknown at this point
Holla Hester.. Spl><T here, just saying hey and having fun battlin ya . . .at 147 Libbys and 5 9' ......

hester prynne

hester prynne

• Regular User
  • 339 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Hardcore ET

Donator

yea who were you back in the day mous?
yea i know what you mean jess this game gets really boring quickly but its the only game i play so the longest i ever go without playing is a few days at most. im an et junkie :/

and whats up splat how you doin baby 8-)

KAto

KAto

• User
  • 8 posts
Unknown at this point
I just wanted to stop by and say Hey :hi I stay busy with work and discgolf so anytime I turn on my pc to play ET(which is also the only game I play) I usaully dont stop by the forums to read the daily posts which I did today and had a blast.I will try to stop by more often and show my ugly mug...I usaully just come on and try to pwn noobs to the best of my weak ability :unsure: what I should do is go ingame and !spec Hester to learn some of his mad skillz. LOL @ Thunercunt, please make my coffin with a drink holder :P Kato stands @ 5'11 and a buck85, I am the mutant of my family cuz mom and pops are only 5'3 - 5'8. Yodaleeheehoooo

-=Medic=-

-=Medic=-

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,148 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:-=Medic=-
Contributor

I just wanted to stop by and say Hey I stay busy with work and discgolf so anytime I turn on my pc to play ET(which is also the only game I play) I usaully dont stop by the forums to read the daily posts which I did today and had a blast.I will try to stop by more often and show my ugly mug...I usaully just come on and try to pwn noobs to the best of my weak ability what I should do is go ingame and !spec Hester to learn some of his mad skillz. LOL @ Thunercunt, please make my coffin with a drink holder Kato stands @ 5'11 and a buck85, I am the mutant of my family cuz mom and pops are only 5'3 - 5'8. Yodaleeheehoooo

WTF <_< wait wait till I catch you ingame :spank

the forum is not only about ET it's also other games, talking, joking and with new IPB forum Blogs to read :comehere

F257

F257

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,569 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12

I just wanted to stop by and say Hey :hi I stay busy with work and discgolf so anytime I turn on my pc to play ET(which is also the only game I play) I usaully dont stop by the forums to read the daily posts which I did today and had a blast.I will try to stop by more often and show my ugly mug...I usaully just come on and try to pwn noobs to the best of my weak ability :unsure: what I should do is go ingame and !spec Hester to learn some of his mad skillz. LOL @ Thunercunt, please make my coffin with a drink holder Kato stands @ 5'11 and a buck85, I am the mutant of my family cuz mom and pops are only 5'3 - 5'8. Yodaleeheehoooo

lol amazing i mention romance being afk and he shows up and then i mention hester being more active in forums of late than you and you turn up :P I do love blowing my own trumpet at times haha rofl fail @ me :lol:

KAto

KAto

• User
  • 8 posts
Unknown at this point

WTF <_< wait wait till I catch you ingame :spank

the forum is not only about ET it's also other games, talking, joking and with new IPB forum Blogs to read :comehere

OH YEAH my bad I forgot about all the IPB forum blogs i like to read??? :geek:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users