Apologies for my recent absence

=Death Hunter=

I haven't been on the W:ET servers lately I lost my power supply to my laptop at my band's new years eve gig. Surprisingly after a bottle of makers mark,, 4 bottles of wine, and god knows how much beer we went through we ended up in a truckstop eating steak and eggs at 4am instead of jail! Woooo!!!!

Will be back on Jay 2 as soon as my lazy ass goes and gets another power supply.

Slaughter on my friends...slaughter on...

hahaha yeah and the fact that the week before I finally joined the rest of the world and bought a PS3. Last time I had a gaming system it was an original xbox lol!!!!! So Battlefield 3 isn't helping me get the motivation to get the power supply any quicker. But I'll be back soon I miss the great W:ET servers we have here! And all the crazy muddf***as that play too!!!

haha I could never leave W:ET!!! AND!!!! I found my damn power supply in the bottom of one of our cord tubs. What a mess!!!! Too much booze and no organization at that point. Still fun. We had a professional bellydancer perform between our sets that night. f***in amazing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...