Need help to catch a cheater

JARHEADE9

I had trouble getting a video on this hacker today on etpub at around 1328 ( 1:28 pm ) he would snap off three hs and then turn 180 and snap off three more hs ! he would also log off when I went spec and come back a few mins. latter with a new name ! any advice ?

use this script inside you config autoexec.cfg and spec him then hit F12 to start recording.

// allow demo recording to start/stop  Hit F12	
unbind F12
bind F12 "vstr demotoggle"
set demostop "set demotoggle vstr demostart; stoprecord"
set demostart "set demotoggle vstr demostop; autorecord"
set demotoggle "vstr demostart"

After finish recording go to Wolfenstein folder >> C:Program FilesWolfenstein - Enemy Territoryetpubdemo you gonna find the demo you took, then upload your video ... if you cant upload send it by mail to one of the leaders

you are on etpub use this command !listplayers see his slot number and then on console follow then F12 to start recording, with etadmin you should have !finger command to show his IP like Anthony said :P

• Administrators

Yes.

Daredevil = Noob who keep making threads and makes them sticky.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=240

My signature has Etpub admin guide in it. On Etpub it's !userinfo and on Jaymod its !finger.

On Etpub.

!warn name dd note hacker. - his IP and GUID will be logged.

Post the demo on forums for review and we will ban him.

If he is ourtrageously hacking:

!sayjaymod1 we have hacker on Etpub. Someone come here to ban him.

!sayjaymod2 we have hacker on Etpub. Someone come here to ban him.

no one will see your signature if you don't post ^^ Muahahahaha ... i told you forum need to be on some structure cos still not clear but what can i do :D

HAHAHA ... MendooooOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooozzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZaaaaaAAAAaaaaaa

btw i have 2 vsay ... BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ^^

instead of goin spec and scarin him off, you could check xfire or vent n see if dare or another admin is on and can come in incognito and demo/ban him.

Yes.

Daredevil = Noob who keep making threads and makes them sticky.

Poor dare we keep asking him about this on different threads. I was whining about this same topic somewhere else lol. Like, ughh... how do I kick a hacker easily with no real effort or learning required on my part?

No no no wait ..when you want to do anything without the hacker/player know don't use all chat (T) to !spec !finger !seen giving them the heads up your on to them

You can always do /players first and then use their slot number. Not many players know what their slot number is at all times, and anyways, this is the easiest way to manually banning him/her. You should never write !finger XXX since then they'll know you're on to them.

No no no wait ..when you want to do anything without the hacker/player know don't use all chat (T) to !spec !finger !seen giving them the heads up your on to them

You can always do /players first and then use their slot number. Not many players know what their slot number is at all times, and anyways, this is the easiest way to manually banning him/her. You should never write !finger XXX since then they'll know you're on to them.

When you use "U" then !finger no one sees the info but you. Same with the rest of the ! uses. If you use consle / its shown to everyone whether its a name or a number ..I have seen people leave as soon as the see ~/ !spec14 and they see that ... U !spec 14 works without them knowing

When you use "U" then !finger no one sees the info but you. Same with the rest of the ! uses. If you use consle / its shown to everyone whether its a name or a number ..I have seen people leave as soon as the see ~/ !spec14 and they see that ... U !spec 14 works without them knowing

I know but u can only use fire/team chat at higher admin lvls. I was saying first do /players (which only u can see in console) and then use the guys slot number to !finger/whatever.