2 Tanks 1.7.1 - 2tanks_171.pk3 and waypoints

View File

Download pk3 name: 2tanks_171.pk3

Map name: 2tanks.bsp

Author(s): 2Bit

***Description***

Both teams have the same objective:

Get your tank to the Fuel Dump before the enemy gets his there

In this version there are no fuel cans to be delivered.

If the time limit expires the winning team is the one which has made the most

progress with their tank.

Game features The ambulance truck dispenses first aid when it stops by the rail track. Once a

tank starts moving the ambulance will return to the Fuel Dump and stay there. At this

time it becomes possible to build the tank barriers, which are located just outside

the Fuel Dump.

Don't enter the rooftop V-1 launch hangar, the residual fumes are poisonous.

If your team has at least one Command Post built, it enables fire support

from your tank: that is, your tank may fire at enemy troops in its path while

on the move. The tank will try to avoid inflicting casualties on friendly troops

but this cannot be guaranteed.

2tanks waypoints.rar

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/12/10
  • Category
  • Map Type
    Objective
  • Map Size
    Large
  • Map Theme
    Day
    Fun
  • Attacking Team
    Both
  • Waypoints
    Yes
  • Known Issues
    None

• 10 years later...

All the time at the end of the map, if i axis, and win after i heard the music after some seconds get Max_Gamestate_Chars_Exceeded Error No matter what, i removed all custom skins/medpacks etc thingy. Im on Noquarter 129. Any solution for this crap?

BTW i constantly rcon /entitylist and 290 or more free entites before this happens...

Removed the Skins from nq_v1.2.9_3.pk3 survieved one round for this map, Second round crashed at where the tank almost at second barrier... O.o What to remove from that file to survive all the time?

Scripts?

BTW This dont happens in n!tmod

Edited by Rohambili

In nq_1.2.9xxxxxxxx.pk3 /models/mapobjects/cmarker/allies_wflag.skin   AND axis_wflag.skin

There is one line in a files
cmarker_flag,ui/assets/portraits/axis_wflag

cmarker_flag,ui/assets/portraits/allies_wflag

In that folder is only lives axis_win_flag.jpg

I searched in pk0.pk3 And in /models/mapobjects/cmarker/
Folder lives similar files... for example axis_crates.skin and axis crate.tga

Guess what? I converted both the axis_win_flag.jpg and the allies_win_flag.jpg 
to TGA

AND At the end, i see allies flag and i dont get  Max_Gamestate_Chars_Exceeded
Error at the end of map. Like before all the times.

On 12/25/2021 at 3:52 AM, Rohambili said:

All the time at the end of the map, if i axis, and win after i heard the music after some seconds get Max_Gamestate_Chars_Exceeded Error No matter what, i removed all custom skins/medpacks etc thingy. Im on Noquarter 129. Any solution for this crap?

BTW i constantly rcon /entitylist and 290 or more free entites before this happens...

Removed the Skins from nq_v1.2.9_3.pk3 survieved one round for this map, Second round crashed at where the tank almost at second barrier... O.o What to remove from that file to survive all the time?

Scripts?

BTW This dont happens in n!tmod

Using jaymod for my testing, I'd get max chars exceeded when too many bots connected (I have to put 63 bots in server for testing for jay1) on some maps.

While I've not found a permanent or total fix for this issue, I can say that I've encountered this issue less often and on less maps when I purge my etmain folder of maps that I have not played in a long time.

I'm honestly surprised you only get the error at map end? For me it's always been when x amount of bots are connected.

Some maps cause this issue more often than others (and most often with 2tanks or FA 2tanks that I've seen) and this is a factor taken into account for what maps are put in the Jay1 server.

Edited by CabaL

9 hours ago, CabaL said:

Using Jaymod, or silent mod, i get max gamestate chars exceded error almost half and 1/4 ways of the tanks... 
If you look into the mapscripts the tanks script section is insanly long compared to another mapscripts.

I testing with 12 bots

BTW. If i using the original nq_v1.2.9_3.pk3 File which dont removed the damn nq skins just changed/added  the axis_win_flag.tga and the allies_win_flag.tga I cant finish the map so i get that error...

nq_v1.2.9_3_noskin.pk3 -> This not been tested with custom skins yet, plus missing the helmets in the limbo menu(i just see this in ETLegacy Client when i get all the levels... mayb couse missing the officer hat?).
---> IF i add a custom skin at the map end get tha max chars thingy

Im guessing if somehow can manage to disable on specific map to load specific pk3 files, would be a solution for this specific map... or outhers too...

9 hours ago, CabaL said:

Using jaymod for my testing, I'd get max chars exceeded when too many bots connected (I have to put 63 bots in server for testing for jay1) on some maps.

While I've not found a permanent or total fix for this issue, I can say that I've encountered this issue less often and on less maps when I purge my etmain folder of maps that I have not played in a long time.

I'm honestly surprised you only get the error at map end? For me it's always been when x amount of bots are connected.

Some maps cause this issue more often than others (and most often with 2tanks or FA 2tanks that I've seen) and this is a factor taken into account for what maps are put in the Jay1 server.

Edited by Rohambili