Problems for download maps?

WaaSabi

Hi all, today, i went to silent,( i reset my pc), and the downloads the maps its to lazy >.< 4-5 km per sec D:, in all F|A server, them went to other server ( DRi for example), and download 252 kb per sec. . some problems in ours server? :o

thanks!

post-3776-0-74647900-1301168857_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

hmmm ok, so its my pc, i think :/, thanks Daree! :thanks

Try jay1 and see how much speed u get.. i.e. delete jaymod pk3s and join jay1.

Maybe it my PB ??, i had a problem with this, and didint do nothing, i can play. . i dont download the pb. . . maybe the problems its. . . ..http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/16539-error-pb/

Ok,now i cant join Jaymods server D:, the download its too slowly!! D:, them go to Other server, adn can download . . my computer is good i think

post-3776-0-86970200-1301690824_thumb.jpg

My downloads from F|A Are fine - anywhere from 100-500kbps. Some servers I've joined to watch certain players have been 10kbps though, so maybe it is just your connection to specific servers

With Maximo tried everything, downloading maps of the forum, then we saw that did not work, downloads the mod, it does not work, then Reintal the game does not work. . and we ran out of ideas T_T :cry