Question about Recruitment Rules/Application.

eXs'.nAbish?

We sometimes play without lvls and Rainier has done that millions of times, after reviewing what members thought about you Rainier has decided that you are not a fit for the clan, of course majority of members will not post in you app since they follow the forum rules, but none the less they will voice their concerns to us. Like I said times and times again posting an app does not mean that you will be guaranteed acceptance into the clan.

so is there a chance that no matter what you do, you may never be accepted into the clan?

lol, if people change they change and we should look into that and not ignore it and say to well last time u abused so i will not let u in the clan..

You just totally contradicted yourself >.<

In the first half of the sentence you're saying we should look into it if someone has changed, and in the second you're saying we should not let them in if they've misbehaved before lol xD

I'm confused :P

You just totally contradicted yourself >.<

In the first half of the sentence you're saying we should look into it if someone has changed, and in the second you're saying we should not let them in if they've misbehaved before lol xD

I'm confused :P

i think hes just giving an example. read it like this

lol, if people change they change and we should look into that and not ignore it and say to well last time u abused so i will not let u in the clan..

so hes saying if people change we should take a look, and not ignore this change and say 'well you were a douchebag before so i wont let you in...' and instead take a look and give them a second chance

i think hes just giving an example. read it like this

so hes saying if people change we should take a look, and not ignore this change and say 'well you were a douchebag before so i wont let you in...' and instead take a look and give them a second chance

OHHH Sorry, I thought 'and not ignore it' was part of the first bit :P Thus the second half making no sense xD

Thanks F257 :D

so is there a chance that no matter what you do, you may never be accepted into the clan?

Well obviously, considering its happened to me twice. No offense. And not being a jerk..

Correct

Agreed.

lol, if people change they change and we should look into that and not ignore it and say "too well last time u abused so i will not let u in the clan.."

I've changed, and I will continue to play on the servers, and hopefully someone will just refer me, so I don't have to apply again. Considering it will probably end in the same result. Though as if I get a referral from another member, it could help. I really don't know how that works..

I like that idea, considering people still look at me as a douchebag, but that's ok I have no worries, because the people I play with on a daily basis know how I act, considering people deny me, -1 me, though they rarely get to play with me. I think that's low on their part, just my opinion.

Thanks,

.nAbish?

• Administrators

Well obviously, considering its happened to me twice. No offense. And not being a jerk..

Agreed.

I've changed, and I will continue to play on the servers, and hopefully someone will just refer me, so I don't have to apply again. Considering it will probably end in the same result. Though as if I get a referral from another member, it could help. I really don't know how that works..

I like that idea, considering people still look at me as a douchebag, but that's ok I have no worries, because the people I play with on a daily basis know how I act, considering people deny me, -1 me, though they rarely get to play with me. I think that's low on their part, just my opinion.

Thanks,

.nAbish?

I'm glad you felt that F|A would have been a great outlet for you nabish, but many of my members and I find you undesirable and your wishful thinking of referrals is irrelevant.

I would have hoped it would have been apparent to you after two times but since you want to sulk and bring this attention into the lounge, I'll not waste your time trying to console you. Members saw you as a parasitic freeloader who tried to ride on this mentality of popular democracy to get in, however here's the twisted republic truth, it's a club, and you're just looking for shelter and desperately seeking attention which makes you unwanted.

So look at it from my perspective for denying you, because I must keep persistent beggar trash such as yourself out, otherwise your collective stupidities and two faced nature towards higher admins would probably drive me start wondering why I ever wasted my time making a clan for phonies and parasites.

/closed