It has been 3 years

AcidParadox

Since my loved hometown got into a drug war, i know that i must be annoying that i always have to speak of this , but today it's the third year that Juarez is going through that, that is the main reason why i moved here to the US 2 months ago, because i was tired seeing the army , tired of seeing dead bodies, tired of everything.

But this city was once the place of all my childhood and my most precious memories took place, it's sad for me to watch how my memories are turned into really horrible moments with fear, overwhelming situations, etc.

So I always hope that this war can be over , for my family and for my friends that still live there.

Here's a nice documentary that i found on youtube about what's happening right now ( it's pretty short for those that doesn't like long videos)

I just Recommend people older than 18 to view it since it has some mature situations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjdS0UESLQM&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aci_wE6csQ&feature=channel

Wow. Man, I am speachless. Is no one doing anything about this? :0

Nope

the government is behind all this, because of their agreements with drug lords, they just want us to think that they are trying to fix the problem but it's all a big lie.

I think the only way to put this into an end , is to assassinate the mayor and the governor of the state by the hands of drug lords themselves..., since it has been proved that they are both related with drug dealing and they are allowing these shootouts and drug trafficking in the US,or maybe some US troops would be great help over there.

If they capture a drug leader , it will appear on the news like "yay we are heroes!!" but they will set him free in the next day,because of the bribes they made to the police , but would that be on the news??

NOPE

Don't you find weird that United Nations' blue helmets didn't want to come to Juarez, because they said , blue helmets are just for REAL EMERGENCIES and for Peace Purposes?

Corruption and power is the real answer

For Example: If i make some protest against drug dealers or Even a youtube video talking about how this cartel is wrong , or talking about a certain capo Or even calling the police because i was a witness of a shootout

I'll be dead in less than a week if i was in Juarez, or they would kidnap me and extort my family for money and even if they give them the money, they will leave my head on a plastic bag in front of my house,seriously.

Drug dealers have people working as police officers and they retrieve information about report calls,etc.

Its a reality, the drug moves massive amounts of money, i agree with you acid, only eliminating the higher fees involved, the problem could be eradicated in part but lets be realistic, others take their place, its a f***ing vicious cycle.

Which gives me more pain, it always loses who the least deserves it, the poor, however, the powerful continues to enrich at the expense of all this barbarism.

Rambo , haven,t you heard about Pablo Escobar , i once saw a doucumentary about him , when he was alive he was like king in there and this documentary showed how serious is this situation.Escobar is dead but things are not any better right now there. :S

Don't worry Acid I do not get tired of your posts. I saw where these drug lords are so evil that they send hit squads to kill everyone in drug rehab clinics to act as a warning to those wanting to end their drug addiction. I wish there was something I could do for the situation or you personally.

I would like to apologize for what we have done to your country.

American drug addicts and dealers (I have known many of both) send vast amounts of money to Mexico to keep this endless flow of drugs going.

Nothing can stop it.

Addicts and dealers are easily replaced on both sides of the border.