hello and greetings from the underverse

vehx

hello to all , i am truely sorry for my random , if not absent pressence on forum and on servers ,, i promise i am not "moving on" from E.T. or =F|A=  , in fact , i miss both playing and interacting with my =F|A=mily , .. and i regret to say , i will still be random for a little while longer , those of you that know what going on with my work understand lol , ... but over the weekend i ran across a video on you tube  that really moved me ( thats my proud way of saying i was crying like a baby by the end ...ok not that bad but i was misty eyed ) ,,, and i felt the need to share this with all of you ... =P  please dont let my humor keep you from enjoying this video ,,it is beautiful ... enjoy ....

and by the way ,,, kiba ... im not avoiding you ,, please be patient ... trying to fix issues with cell phone / internet / i am going funkin nuts dealing with AT&T

here we go .. please watch !!!!!

• Like 1

i knew i could count on my avian brother ( who needs to catch me up on things via PM =p)  but come on every one .. this is an awesome creation , done out of a passion beyond one's own self interest , and as part of my celebration of life ( because my personal life is going well , and im thankful ) i am about to do a "social experiment " and post on you tube ... and it will be point blank ,, hidden cam .. etc.  how people deal with the " homeless" ,, in a time where you can find more videos than you can count about people begging and then walking around the corner to a nice car ( by nice i mean mercedes etc.) and then driving to a nice home , alll paid for by the kindness of strangers ,,, (suckers , in thier opinion ) ,, but at the same time there are people that have faced and survived tragedy beyond your imagination , that are in need of any pity what so ever , that  are truely in desperate times ... can you tell the difference ? ,,, my point is ... even if you get "punked " 3 times out of 5 ,,, isn't the potential of helping someone in need at the level of absolute desperation  worth the gamble of 3 out of 5?

that is if you were gonna gamble at all ( meaning if you are the type to be charitable) .... my point being ... is that while people are concerned with bathrooms and safe spaces ... there are people suffering real pain and desperation ( well beyond the delicate sesnsitivities of the modern "generation" ... you know the one that is 2 billion something strong .. and can change the world , yet still needs play doh and coloring books and safe spaces to  deal with oppossing opinions and things that in general , just dont go thier way ... so they go and tear up other peoples property in the name of some sort of justice ... meanwhile .. the people in need , like in this video , are still suffering , and now aide that might have made it to them , will now be diverted to repair the damamge from the latest protest , or will be denyed in some sort of "sanction" towards that specific area ,,way to go social justice warriors ... justice is done ... the rich that you damaged thier store fronts .. will simply collect insurrance , and profit from what would have been a  less than successfull sales season ... (smh) ...... tell me im wrong

AT&T lol... three words: good luck man.
Been wondering how things have been for you though, good to hear you're alive and well. Sounds like a good project you're working on, I'm sure the results will be nothing but eye-opening.

Will have to watch the video you posted, and hope you keep us updated on how things are going as your project progresses. Not the type to get into politics in public, but someone needs to do something like this and I'm glad you're taking the initiative.

cam , some how i knew you would chime in , and thank you ,,, yes somethings transcend (way misspelled but its lat lol )  some things go beyond politcal party , or even social clicke , they are a human issue ,, and without taking a political side ,,,( and btw im not allowed to vote ..((probation for being a free thinker on a fellony level )) but its time to get real and stop participating in the "wag the dog " trends "   no matter what side your on you are getting played ,,, so stop . children .. what s that sound ,, every look what going round !!!  i am pretty sure thats not an exact quote  but you get my point ... lets put it this way .. i love left wing vixen , and i am far from left wing , but my point is i am not exactly righ wing either ,, and what i love about her is her passion and bravato  in expressing what she is feeling at the moment .. because the important thing to remmeber , and i really do mean this .. is not what she is feeling ,,, but the fact that she is feeling at all .. and enough to make the effort to express it outwardly ,,,( yes part of today's problem is  not what side people are on , but the apathy that they have no side ) ... what i love about vixen is she is 100% her and no apologies , i dont care what you feel or believe , for it is not my right to judge , all i care is that you believe ,,, believe in something ... and follow it with all you have ... because seriously .. think about what i just said for a minute .. when all is done and all is said and you are answering to yourself ( you know ,, at the pearly gates)  how will you be judged? ..

sorry ,, wonky internet so may have a couple of repeated posts lol