Server Update F|A ETPUB Maintenance Downtime

daredevil

• Administrators

ETPUB will be down tomorrow around during 9 PM EST for 30 mins. It is going to have new Etpub 9.1 and new maps! Yes new maps!

• Like 3

I'll be on xfire at around 7PM GMT-5. Just let me know if you need help. Oh and if you could PM me the addition you put there. If that server is with GS, they probably won't let you add the server facade, I can help you to put it in there without any problem. So if you could contact me or be on xfire around that time :)

Am I the only one with a GS account that has full access to their server? I edit my own startup line.

and 9.1, yes! I'm loving the work those guys did. GL with the updates and may it go un-eventful.

• Administrators

Am I the only one with a GS account that has full access to their server? I edit my own startup line.

and 9.1, yes! I'm loving the work those guys did. GL with the updates and may it go un-eventful.

This Etpub is with emsgaming.The one hardcore Etpub we have, I have no access to command line since it's with GS.

This Etpub is with emsgaming.The one hardcore Etpub we have, I have no access to command line since it's with GS.

Try asking them again. I don't even want to mention it in case they decide to *fix* my FTP access

• Administrators

Try asking them again. I don't even want to mention it in case they decide to *fix* my FTP access

Asking them is no go. Already asked 5 times. :)

• Administrators

Etpub is updated and auto anti rush is added! Thanks to Etpub team, omni team, equalone and Aigle.

Regulars

ETPub is locked for you guys (Aigle and Dare) to do some tests right? Been getting a few xfire msgs from pplz asking why its locked and wasnt sure if that was whats going on.

• Administrators

Sorry! Server crashed this morning cos of one omni bug and I restarted it and for some reason it fired up testing config.

Fixed!