quick question

Forty

hello everyone, just wondering if i can recover my old ET KEY or GUID, thank god i have it here under my profile but im not sure if its even possible,

for example, would i be able to edit my new GUID to my old one? any responses would be appretiated :) thanks FA

It would be best if you saved a copy of your etkey file so you can paste it back into your new ET folder. Not sure if you can recreate your old etkey from your GUID. Better keep your etkey somewhere safe next time if you lost it.

would i be able to edit my new GUID to my old one? any responses would be appretiated :) thanks FA

So far as I know, isn't possible to take your 32-character PB GUID use that to re-create your ETKey [by pasting that code into an ETKey file], ET won't recognize it – in fact, it will overwrite it with a new ETKey file. It might be possible with a GUID spoofer, but using one of those would get you banned for cheating. As Saizou suggested, it's a good idea to back up your ETKey – e-mailing it to yourself is a great way to do it, and will let you get it back easily.

So far as I know, isn't possible to take your 32-character PB GUID use that to re-create your ETKey [by pasting that code into an ETKey file], ET won't recognize it – in fact, it will overwrite it with a new ETKey file. It might be possible with a GUID spoofer, but using one of those would get you banned for cheating. As Saizou suggested, it's a good idea to back up your ETKey – e-mailing it to yourself is a great way to do it, and will let you get it back easily.

i didnt have time to save it, my pc burned suddendly lol.... but its all good i dont mind starting from scratch again, i was just wondering since i had my GUID saved (on my profile)since way back, but its all good

• Administrators

Update your new key on the forums profile and once verified, any co leader or leader will set u up. :)