small beauty script

Lenovo

I am pleased to show you my latest creation

Widescreen–cinematic effect

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

set wide1 "cg_letterbox 1; set widestatus vstr wide2; Echo Current Status: ^1Widescreen on; say ^1Widescreen on"
set wide2 "cg_letterbox 0; set widestatus vstr wide1; Echo Current Status: ^1Widescreen off; say ^1Widescreen off"
set widestatus "vstr wide1"

bind n "vstr widestatus"        // Widescreen–cinematic effect

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy it    B)

post-20596-0-91474700-1489715482_thumb.jpg

post-20596-0-37161400-1489715501_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Any beauty script I can implement for me? Im kidding. Im bomb. :P

Good stuff Lenovo. My ET used to look like yours but I found it so depressing. It lacks vibrant colours which I need in games otherwise I start to feel 'meh' after a while. :P And is that guy doing a wall sit? :D

I did not understand much of what you've written, maybe google traslator was drunk yesterday

:D

however, I want to take advantage, to communicate that maybe I will not play for a few days, this morning I operate in one eye with the laser, because I have a glaucoma early unfortunately
I greet you all resend this afternoon  :wacko: