Hello, Just Joined website and play COD4 server 3

always4Fun

GS 4Fun is my name I use on the server.

Thanks for not kicking or banning me while I have been checking the server and players out.

I wanted to say that initially it was suspicious regarding how well people played...especially some of the people from F|A, I was wrong, I needed to practice and relearn the game after a long absence. I have found that the server is policed very well from hackers which is surprising in this day and age of the game. I have enjoyed the matches I've played with most of you guys. I do have a thick skin and do joke around, I can handle being messed with.

It does however get frustrating at times when teams are stacked and private talking is used to totally dominate the enemy team, or a spy is placed on the opposing team, there is no way to get anywhere. This is one reason why the server keeps losing people. (except the actual members). I will be trying something a bit different, I will change over to the losing side to try and help (not that I am so awesome or anything, but to simply try to encourage others to not give up).

My suggestions probably will not change anything but what the heck, I can try.

Anyway, I will continue to play on server 3 hoping more people show up more often. After I become more comfortable I will probably start donating in order to preserve one of my favorite games of all time along with a group of people that appear to be pretty darn cool. When this will occur I'm not sure, but it will be soon. When I connect team speak you will know it is very close.

I hope the server admin maintains a database that contains my IP and/or MAC so people do not mess up my name on the server or I get banned because of an impostor.

One last note, during the game I find it difficult to play and type at the same time (most of the time) I never learned how to type without looking at the keyboard. Please do not take offense if I do not see the chat, or respond while in the middle of a match.

4Fun, always have it!

• Like 1

Hey 4fun,

It's been great having you on lately.  There is a group that likes to stack their team but generally guys are pretty good at using the auto assign.  I usually switch to the undermanned team when things start off lopsided, will be great to have you doing the same. Not much fun for either team when one is totally dominated, always better to have a good match.

There should never be an issue with being banned unless you are breaking the rules.  Admin are very good and we have lots of experience to draw on when reviewing player demos.

Shoot ya later,

Edited by Dak

Time to say goodbye.

I don't hold grudges nor do I much care about the following indictment, reality is simply what it is and I accept that. I thought this server was different but I was wrong. This is why I took the time to check and verify.

I will not be using your server nor donating to it. It is like so many of the other ones out there that permiate the community with double standards such as admins are allowed to use cheats/hacks, stack teams, and generally use insults while not being able to take them nor be called out on them. (pay to win)

You can thank the admin who goes by many names but on this occasion used PewPewPew.

I watched him using a hack, glitching, using insults, and threatening a ban (warnings) for me pointing it out. (also he cleared everyone out of the server with his antics)

If this is how you want to run your server this is fine with me. You have a core group of about 8 F|A members who are in denial or complicit in what is going on, the rest of the general public who stumbles on your server (because it's listed as 44/48 people playing to pull them in) are simply unaware until the server gets cleared through actions such as Pew.

Time certainly showed your clans or the admins true colors, this is why I held off on donating. Keep in mind I personally do not believe all of your clan members are aware (some may be in denial) you may have a few good hearted players who want to have fun, or the group of you on this server all know each other personally.

I'm sure you may be able to fool a few more people to donate but all in all your server(s) is simply going to die off, not for lack of money, but for the indictment here within. I actually feel sorry for you guys and the nostalgia for the game. But like all things "All good things must come to an end".

Here is looking to the future!

For a ten dollar game I will continue to have fun but on another server, but to put money into a dying hack riddled game and unsupervised administration is simply falling into a SCAM. (this probably applies to all of the servers "fearless-assassins" have if it is allowed in this server).

4fun

Time to say goodbye.

I don't hold grudges nor do I much care about the following indictment, reality is simply what it is and I accept that. I thought this server was different but I was wrong. This is why I took the time to check and verify.

I will not be using your server nor donating to it. It is like so many of the other ones out there that permiate the community with double standards such as admins are allowed to use cheats/hacks, stack teams, and generally use insults while not being able to take them nor be called out on them. (pay to win)

You can thank the admin who goes by many names but on this occasion used PewPewPew.

I watched him using a hack, glitching, using insults, and threatening a ban (warnings) for me pointing it out. (also he cleared everyone out of the server with his antics)

If this is how you want to run your server this is fine with me. You have a core group of about 8 F|A members who are in denial or complicit in what is going on, the rest of the general public who stumbles on your server (because it's listed as 44/48 people playing to pull them in) are simply unaware until the server gets cleared through actions such as Pew.

Time certainly showed your clans or the admins true colors, this is why I held off on donating. Keep in mind I personally do not believe all of your clan members are aware (some may be in denial) you may have a few good hearted players who want to have fun, or the group of you on this server all know each other personally.

I'm sure you may be able to fool a few more people to donate but all in all your server(s) is simply going to die off, not for lack of money, but for the indictment here within. I actually feel sorry for you guys and the nostalgia for the game. But like all things "All good things must come to an end".

Here is looking to the future!

For a ten dollar game I will continue to have fun but on another server, but to put money into a dying hack riddled game and unsupervised administration is simply falling into a SCAM. (this probably applies to all of the servers "fearless-assassins" have if it is allowed in this server).

4fun

PewPewPew is NOT one of our admins. Not sure where you got that information from. But this case will be looked into and handled. If you feel a player on our server is cheating and no admins are around we request that you record a demo and bring it to the forums for us to see and take action on. If we aren't around, how are we supposed to admin something we don't see? Any admin with any ability to ban is REQUIRED to wear =F|A= tags. As well as any member with ban command is closely monitored.

So I can review logs and see what is going on, which day and around what time did this go on?

Edited by Krayzie

4fun, please let me assure you that our admins are held to the same standards as anyone else. If anyone was caught cheating they would without question be shown the door. Regardless of their admin status. We do require proof of course, but we do take these matters seriously.

I sent a PM to Dak. It may be possible that I was fooled into believing that PewPewPew was an ADMIN or that an ADMIN was on at the time of the above occurance. I will retract my acusation regarding that with an apology. I am sorry. I still hold firm to pewpewpew and the acusation regarding his hacks. It is up to you guys to fix the issue for your own sake before there is nobody left on your server. Good Luck =F|A= and yes I had many hours of fun in your server despite pewpewpew and a couple of others.

I sent a PM to Dak. It may be possible that I was fooled into believing that PewPewPew was an ADMIN or that an ADMIN was on at the time of the above occurance. I will retract my acusation regarding that with an apology. I am sorry. I still hold firm to pewpewpew and the acusation regarding his hacks. It is up to you guys to fix the issue for your own sake before there is nobody left on your server. Good Luck =F|A= and yes I had many hours of fun in your server despite pewpewpew and a couple of others.

I can confirm that Pewpewpew is not an admin on our servers, nor in our clan. This is actively being looked into, because that behavior is not tolerated on our servers. If you are able to possibly give time and date of occurrence I can look further into it. I will also reach out to Dak to see what was going on. If there is anything else that comes up I ask that you take screenshots and send them to us. My PM is also open with anythings needed.