ET Map Voting/Exclusions

Roboes

Minimum map age  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Change minimum time elapsed for a map to be eligible for voting to 10?

• Keep on 7 maps
    • Change to 10

i agree with the voting part that a played map pops up after some maps before U can vote it again

here here! Not Special delivery AGAIN!! RADAR!!!! Vote Radar!

• Like 1

This has been brought up before: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/54801-et-hardcore-map-play-limit/page-3

It was then changed from 5 to 7. We also want some room for players who don't play the whole evening, to play their favorite maps. The maps you sum up are maps some people just like playing. I will make this topic a poll but do note we won't necessarily take the majority decision. But if it's an overwhelming majority we'll see what we can do to increase it once more ;)

• Like 1

This has been brought up before: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/54801-et-hardcore-map-play-limit/page-3

It was then changed from 5 to 7. We also want some room for players who don't play the whole evening, to play their favorite maps. The maps you sum up are maps some people just like playing. I will make this topic a poll but do note we won't necessarily take the majority decision. But if it's an overwhelming majority we'll see what we can do to increase it once more ;)

Thx Platonic, I at least am pleased to stir up some constructive discussion, thx for the poll as well, maybe the magic number is between 7 and 10,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe create 3 map campaign groups to play all maps. The problem is that it will end democracy within the servers, players will not choose what to play but rather what the server raffles or is in the plan. I also suggest that the campaign mode be with different maps, for example: Formerly had a round with, gold rush, battery and oasis. Now I could put oasis, et_ice and bremen. It's a suggestion, but I do not know if it can be configured this way

• 1 month later...