English Premier League 2015-16

KILLERGUN

Ladies and Gentlemen,

New season of the English Premier League is just 2 weeks away and I am sure all EPL and football fans in here are super excited! As promised the latter half of last year, I have gone ahead and created a =F|A= league in the Fantasy League. The fantasy league site can be accessed from: fantasy.premierleague.com.

Now this is how you can join the league:

1. New users need to register for an account. Existing users can log in to your fantasy league account. You will be prompted for re-registering.

2. Choose your Squad and create your team

3. Give it a cool name like KG's Destroyers

4. Save your squad. Remember you have unlimited transfers till the season begins. So even if you select a random squad and save it, you can always go back and correct your squad before August 8. Keep track of the transfer window and use the unlimited transfer period to your advantage.

5. Click on join a league and enter the following league code when prompted: 895781-218929

6. Tadaaa! You have joined the official FA league. Now participate actively every week and see who comes on top.

Lets get as many on the forums to join up as possible. This should be fun guys!

Finally, you all should know that this season belongs to Manchester United so choose your players wisely. Glory, Glory, Manchester United!  :all rock:

:cheers

• Like 3

I'm in bitches :P I will wrech ya'll :3

EDIT: Can we see eachothers team?

Edited by Bowly

I'm in bitches :P I will wrech ya'll :3

EDIT: Can we see eachothers team?

You can after the first gameweek.. Basically you can see the next gameweek's team till the time the pre-gameweek transfer window is closed and the teams locked. This is to prevent any kind of "inspirations" lol

• Like 1

You can after the first gameweek.. Basically you can see the next gameweek's team till the time the pre-gameweek transfer window is closed and the teams locked. This is to prevent any kind of "inspirations" lol

But one more question, do you guys spend all your money now? or do you save money to be able to transfer later in the season?

Spend all your money and get the best team possible. Once the season starts, you get one free transfer every week. However, you can do multiple transfers which result in point penalties. Its all quite strategic. Moreover you have 2 wild cards. One wild gets available after the mid-season transfer window shuts. One wild card is available from the start of the season till the midseason transfer window opens. Both these wild cards allow unlimited free transfers for 1 week. Check this out http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

Edited by KILLERGUN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think after how this week has gone...me and wolfie are gonna have to do multiple transfers before the next week lmao. We're gonna take the point penalties and give you guys a head start! ;P