GoGirl

Aniky

No idea if someone already seen it, but had to laugh my ass off when i saw it now while browsing some sites, finally a woman will be able to stand next to the guy peeing together :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GDaTHT7xTY

go-girl-female-urination.jpg

gg1.png

http://go-girl.com/how-to-get-gogirl/

The cost is apparently only 10$, so not even that expensive, who knows, maybe men toilets will soon get a bit more interesting :D

• Like 1

It's not about men toilets lol, but I find this gadget really useful would love to have one, what if you're out or somewhere where hygene is very doubtful, would be awesome to have this. You dont know how hard it is for us dude! :)

I do hope though it's for one use per one...thingie. Would cost a lot more then :D

• Like 1

This is realy new thing ?

I've thought about that or at least seen it years ago.

So, or someone stole my imagination.. or someone stole that idea from other one  :wacko:  :blink:

It's not about men toilets lol, but I find this gadget really useful would love to have one, what if you're out or somewhere where hygene is very doubtful, would be awesome to have this. You dont know how hard it is for us dude! :)

I do hope though it's for one use per one...thingie. Would cost a lot more then :D

Say a word and im buying u one :D

And its re-useable, meaning u simply clean it with water and wipe it and u can use it again later on, as its made from silicone.

This is realy new thing ?

I've thought about that or at least seen it years ago.

So, or someone stole my imagination.. or someone stole that idea from other one 

There was some similiar stuffs that i saw from quick browsing over at google already out for the same function.

Edited by Aniky

• 2 weeks later...

been around for a long time this invention. i head about it years ago... was called "she wee"

attachicon.gifshewee.jpg

Yeh found that out as well when i did a quick google on it to see if there are any similiar products already out. But this one is like GoGirl, u got this... u kno, style and all :D

I came up with a cheap one use idea..a snowcone cup ..just cut the end open..you're good to go ;)

• Like 1

I came up with a cheap one use idea..a snowcone cup ..just cut the end open..you're good to go ;)

yea man, its cheap, washable, re usable and u can still have fries in it afterwards? :D

• Like 1