ssd upgrade

!Chuck4Abuck

So my 2 wd 500g on raid 0 feel a bit slow i guess is all the media and crap i have . i wanted to get a 3 hd but i figure i could just do a raid 0 of 2 ssd i figure 60g is enough for my o.s , i when on the hunt and i end it up in new egg with 2 Kingston SSDNow V Series SNV125-S2/30GB if anyone is running any ssd's let me know i really would like to read your thoughts .

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820139162

<------- Finally Self-control... ouf

haha this is amazing you talking about SSD... this morning I was watching logitech g500, then I took one so in the same time I said ok let's go for some SSD cuz i wanted to buy one, 2 hours looking around for the best deals and after found one... a voice came in my head saying:

are you serious!!! do you really need them!!! I had 2 hard drive and both working very good!!! even if my G9 have some trouble, I have 4 others mouse!!! WTF

ROFL... I emptied my basket just, logged out and closed my browser ^^

WOW for the first time of my entire life I did the best and wise choice and damn I was very happy

guess what I plugged my razer lachesis after sleeping for more than 1 year...

good luck for you :)

<------- Finally Self-control... ouf

haha this is amazing you talking about SSD... this morning I was watching logitech g500, then I took one so in the same time I said ok let's go for some SSD cuz i wanted to buy one, 2 hours looking around for the best deals and after found one... a voice came in my head saying:

are you serious!!! do you really need them!!! I had 2 hard drive and both working very good!!! even if my G9 have some trouble, I have 4 others mouse!!! WTF

ROFL... I emptied my basket just, logged out and closed my browser ^^

WOW for the first time of my entire life I did the best and wise choice and damn I was very happy

guess what I plugged my razer lachesis after sleeping for more than 1 year...

good luck for you :)

So you saved yourself some money. Grats you spend freak =P (Do you really need all those mice !! Send them here to onion XD)

So you saved yourself some money. Grats you spend freak =P (Do you really need all those mice !! Send them here to onion XD)

WTF.... Sorry I was wrong it's not 4 mouses but 7 :o

after start counting them I was shocked that I have all those mouses, damn ... but give away one of those babies it's impossible, man this is 3 years of stupid collecting mouses and keyboards ever, every time I wanna spend my money for stuff like this I will just put them on my face and it will calm me down for sure

also for keyboards... here is the picture

mouse-babies.jpg

WTF.... Sorry I was wrong it's not 4 mouses but 7 :o

after start counting them I was shocked that I have all those mouses, damn ... but give away one of those babies it's impossible, man this is 3 years of stupid collecting mouses and keyboards ever, every time I wanna spend my money for stuff like this I will just put them on my face and it will calm me down for sure

also for keyboards... here is the picture

mouse-babies.jpg

Holy crap thats an expensive collection !! How much you spend D=. $300-400 in 3 years !!!. Its a nice collection though. I don't think you'll ever need a new mouse again

I'm running one. A 256GB Samsung in my notebook. Runs great, boots fast. Any more thoughts needed? :)

OH! nice wut read speeds do u get ? , ima start with 2 30g so i could have the raid 0 sexyness goin on :)

lol medic with his collection of mice's lmao one for every day of the week

I have intell ssd make sure if you buy a ssd it has trim function else it will become slower in the future with trim function it stays in a good condition boot time is ok but the most fun is loading levels in games you are ingame with all the bots and see the rest connect one by one . raid of 2 ssd is great however if 1 breaks all is gone so failchanche go up 100 procent with a good ssd you dont rlly need raid my ssd is faster than 2 raptors in raid i have a read of 230 with a raptor 80 and wit extern drive 24 :) .

• Like 1