Poison gas: Can it be removed(fa recruit xpsave)

lightsout.flameon

Poison gas would be OP if it only benefited one side.  As you say, it can be used to hold choke points or objectives, but that just makes a new problem to solve.  Either speed up your movement (doublejumping), or clear out the offending covie however you can.  Sometimes the best way to clear out an entrenched spam-gasser is to blow some gas of your own.  Also, I don't think it's farts, I think it's a massive weed-bomb.  You don't die from it, you just stop caring about the war and decide to- oh, look, butterflies and twinkies!  :omgcat:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Take out poison knives?!??!?! Have you gone mad, sir?!  :D:D:D  FG42 is a badass weapon all around.  It's the first weapon my wife really impressed me with, so I'd hate to see it go, but I do see the point of taking its overpoweredness out of the game.  

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I find them highly useful for both sides.

As a passing point I'd love to see them only part of covert ops set up (and not also soldier) which would give more people reason to use covert op. I always thought it was a little strange that soldiers got the poison too. Anyway I doubt many would agree with that point. 

Edited by djpailo

Soldieres use it less often, cuz eat energy bar. If you throw panzer 2 times can't use it for a moment. Gas is annoying only if sever is mostly full and it is like trap to slow me like somebody said it's highly reduce speed.

yep im aggry for remoove green gaz  because = drop fps and freeze .

Go on green smoke and tcheck your fps .

server msut be more stable and playable for all without green smoke.

• Like 1