What I would do if I won $30 million dollars....

Ol Smoke

let me think.....sure I leave the school and i go to live in an island like the Bahamas and spend my time drinking cocktails with some nice girl

seems nice... :D     

• Like 3

• Clan Friend

I would retire for good.

who wouldn't? :P

Anyway, it's nice to see all these I would buy this and I would buy that kind of answers, it means at least you have a positive attitude towards life ^^

• Like 1

If I won $30 million dollars... (Well I'm English so for me it's £30 million pounds) xD

I would buy a nice 5 bedroom house somewhere in the countryside. Master bedroom for me and girlfriend, 1 room each for future children, and a game's room with snooker/pinball, and a very fast PC for ET, with a frisge next to me with lots of beer in. Also, a garage for my buisness. Get a sports car, and leave the life :D

Edited by Narna

if i won 30 millions of euros (€ is better actually than $)

i'll give first to my family

then buy a house on the Californian coast

and get a garage like Iron Man : R8 Spider V12, Lamborghini Huracan, SuperLeggera, Veneno, the last Porsche 918 Spider, a HD of each...

an olympic swimming pool with hundred of girls in bikinis, all inclusive beverages...

and if i get enough... i'll gave some to charity!

its nice to dream, come back to reality and work NOW!

:lol

• Like 2

hmm.. if i won 30 million.. what would i do?

probably nothing special, sleep even more and let someone do everything for me..

oh and maybe ill buy a house what is a bed, and only has beds. so i dont have to go out of bed to go somewhere in my house.. 

ill buy a car that looks like a bed... my own and personal BED mobile.. or something

oh and maybe ill buy something for my gf later.. MAYBE 

let's be realistic, it would be fun to have that much money, but 1 billion would be WAY more fun! ok bye

What I would do if I won $30 million dollars.

Hire a financial advisor. Put some into stocks/bank whatever and live on the intrest.

Pay off my house, all of my close relatives homes, student loans etc so no one has any debt

Pass out $1 million bucks to my closest friends so we can hang out and never work again

Find a charity Im really passionate about and donate money. Walk around at Christmas time just passing out $100 bills to unsuspecting people.

Buy a house on the waterfront somewhere-- maybe two houses. Get a little sail boat. Have a stable with horses. Hire someone to take care of all the crap of every day life so I dont have to worry about it.

I would be very skeptical about a financial advisor.

Humans are naturally greedy, so finding a financial advisor would be difficult after telling them how much money you have. I would fear they would be out more for their cut/percentage than helping me and my best interests.

I would hire someone I personally know for this.

• Like 3

I would be very skeptical about a financial advisor.

Humans are naturally greedy, so finding a financial advisor would be difficult after telling them how much money you have. I would fear they would be out more for their cut/percentage than helping me and my best interests.

I would hire someone I personally know for this.

Hire yourself, and use google. That's all half of em would probably do anyway. :D