Video

Chameleon

I will be finishing up combing through the demos today, i don't wanna say last chance to get one in, but I would hurry if you wanna be a part of the video :D

I have busy days lately so i cant send demo. But i wait to see you video :)

• Like 1

Ok, all video submissions are closed now. It was a slow start, but right at the end I was over whelmed with demos and such hehe..  It is going to take time to sort through everything, so be patient. As most of you know, these .dm file have to first be converted into .avi or whatever format, so not only do I have to let them play through so they can be converted, I have to look for each time stamp that was given, so again please be patient, but I am sorting through them as quick and carefully as I can. I hope to add as many as I can, and if I miss someone I am sorry, and maybe next time around I will get you in there..  As for music, please by all means keep up giving me ideas, I would like this to be diverse, and not the same ole same ole, so every idea is important..  Thanks again to all that submitted a demo, and I just hope when it is all said and done, I will make you all and the community proud :D

On an edited note, remember when submitting a song for the video that not just any song can be used. There is such a thing as copyright, and we have to follow those guidelines :D

Edited by Chameleon
  • Like 3

Ok, all video submissions are closed now. It was a slow start, but right at the end I was over whelmed with demos and such hehe..  It is going to take time to sort through everything, so be patient. As most of you know, these .dm file have to first be converted into .avi or whatever format, so not only do I have to let them play through so they can be converted, I have to look for each time stamp that was given, so again please be patient, but I am sorting through them as quick and carefully as I can. I hope to add as many as I can, and if I miss someone I am sorry, and maybe next time around I will get you in there..  As for music, please by all means keep up giving me ideas, I would like this to be diverse, and not the same ole same ole, so every idea is important..  Thanks again to all that submitted a demo, and I just hope when it is all said and done, I will make you all and the community proud :D

On an edited note, remember when submitting a song for the video that not just any song can be used. There is such a thing as copyright, and we have to follow those guidelines :D

Chameleon dont worry take all time what you need, no need rush and we understand that everyone have real life and this kind projects take own time.

Thank you! :)