look and post a demo

mattdg_QC

maybe somebody can help me:

1-i am not able to look a demo from et my reader windows media tell me that: Le Lecteur Windows Media ne peut pas lire le fichier. Il est possible que le lecteur ne prenne pas en charge le type du fichier ou le codec utilisé pour la compression de ce dernier.in english my windows media reader is not able to read this files....it to be possible then the reader not take this file type or the codec use for the compression ????????????

2-i am not able to post a demo but i am able to post screenshot

3-i am not able to look video from wolf et on forum 

4- in my program file the extention of my files is dm_84

dont tell me to go look in  tutorials..pls , because i past a couple of hour last night for that<

please help me guy and thx for you re time 

1 and 3: You must open demo in wolfenstein. It's a demo file and there is no standalone player last I checked to open it. 

2: To post demo on forums you must zip or rar the file. ( If windows: Right click, send file, compressed folder). Then you can upload it. Alternatively you can upload to mediafire and share link.

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/228-viewing-demos-from-et/

Edited by TankGirl<3
  • Like 7

1 and 3: You must open demo in wolfenstein. It's a demo file and there is no standalone player last I checked to open it. 

2: To post demo on forums you must zip or rar the file. ( If windows: Right click, send file, compressed folder). Then you can upload it. Alternatively you can upload to mediafire and share link.

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/228-viewing-demos-from-et/

i am able to wacth my demo in wolf et ...but i am not able to wacth demo from my program file

Sent him a pm, dunno why he can't upload the demos on the forum though :o

He is probably trying to upload the demo without compressing it with rar. , zip, . . . . The forum-settings/script don't allow it. Try to upload a demofile (.dm_84) and you will get the following message (in red colours): "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file !" (kudos to redbaird for teaching me this quite a while ago :) )

Kind of you, Kat0n, to help him out in his native language.  :)

Edited by Jhonny/Shinobi
  • Like 3