Hello Everybody! - John

john14073

Hello everyone!

My name is John. Sometimes I go by the name of John14073. I am 18 years old and I am going to the University of Illinois in Springfield for a Computer Science major. I've been playing video games since before I could walk. I've been playing PC games since I was 10 years old and have been a pretty consistent PC gamer ever since. I enjoy tinkering with electronics during my free time. As only a high school graduate I have built about a dozen computers and a countless number of cell phones. I am what you would call a "nerd".  I'm easy to talk to and I enjoy joking around. I am a very straight up person and I will tell you how it is. I don't put up with ignorance and I don't appreciate rude comments and I will let you know once I've become offended. I'm a reasonable talker and I like to resolve problems as soon as possible to prevent tension or any negativity. I'm very easy to get along with, and as long as you don't have a problem with me I wont have a problem with you. Overall I can be a lot of fun. I love talking to others and I love to laugh. I am looking forward to meeting and playing with everyone as so far I have enjoyed speaking with some of the other members. If you have any interesting questions to ask me please feel free to do so! 

- John

Thank you for the warm welcoming! I plan on being on TeamSpeak quite a bit so you all should be able to meet me on there! I also plan to be active on the forum, so I'm sure I will have the chance to get to know you all.  :)