Let's relax with some Trance!

Xernicus

3 a.m. right now. The perfect last track before going to sleep and have beautiful dreams.  :wub: (But not really thanks to the lyrics haha :P)

I miss tracks like this. We don't find similar tracks in ASOT anymore. And I'll probably stop to listen to Armin. :(

That's what it led me to Trance seven years ago and now I often listen to "Classic Vocal Trance" in di.fm. Best Trance tracks are in there.

• Like 3

You're right, new "Trance" for example in ASOT sounds so weird to me.. The classic Trance feeling is missing, thats why i havent listining to Armin for a long time.

:wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsXF8Ay92ek&index=310&list=FL0AGCS4rmRpOzLtW1E7GoYg

Edited by apersa
  • Like 3

I aleady posted this mix from AvB but... the first three songs always reminds me deep memories, especially right now... I should, one day, listen to this mix all the night, alone on my desk, trying to remember all great moments I had until now. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...