BF: Bad Company 2

daredevil

• Administrators

Who would like to see Fearless Assassins server for BF: BC2?

If yes are you willing to donate? If again yes have you donated in past?

Let me know and we will see what we can do.

i would like to see a server in bf:bc2 although no i wont be able to donate, 14 year olds dont get much money :(

but on a related subject, i have the minimum and recomended system req. for this and BF1943

Minimum Frostbite Engine PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943

Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz

Main memory: 2GB

Graphics card: GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900

Graphics memory: 256MB

Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version [bFBC2], 10GB for Digital Version, 4GB for Disc Version [bF1943]

Recommended Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943

Processor: QuadCore

Main memory: 2GB

Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 260

Graphics memory: 512MB

Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version [bFBC2], 10GB for Digital Version, 4GB for Disc Version [bF1943]

so anyone with a bit of an older PC probably wont be able to play :'(, luckily i can just play it, having a Core 2 Duo processor @ 2.0GHz

I pre-ordered the game so i plan to be playing it whenever it comes out. I might be able to throw a few $$$ your way. I think i sent you money last time to set up the bf server :P

I am defently going to buy this game. This game has all the boxes ticked. We will need about 25 members to have this game if we get a good server going. We may have to sacrifice one of the et servers or bf2 server if we want a highly populated server with lots of slots. But hey this is going to what mw2 should have been. Im in! :)B)

I got the beta for it. Good game and probably worth getting. I'd probably only get it if we had a server because it is not the sort of game I'd like to play all by myself.

I could also try and see if I have any money to donate.

Im glad I found this thread, I was just about to make a new one along the same lines. Ive been playing the beta and I really like it, though the mode they gave us to play in gets a bit repetitive. Yes I would be willing to donate, and yes Ive donated in the past (very recently). I had never played a BF game and the whole experience was new to me.

I love the destructible buildings, and I really get a kick out of seeing someone fail hard at flying the chopper, they usually do some sort of grounded front flip, blow up and kill themselves, its pretty hilarious. So if anyone reads this thread and has the beta, add me, my screen name is Ender_1 Like Tomato said, its fun, but not having someone youve played with before in your squad is a big minus for me.

This game is quite fun, though I still hate the tanks. Also, the reliance on cover in the demo to get anywhere gets irritating after a while, but still fun.

Also, word of advice, do not trust Loki on an ATV.