COD4 Server console not showing need help

Funksdead

if youre using a mac, use: command-shift-3 to screenshot, pc: i have no idea

~Ace

I use Xfire. It's simple and saves them to the cloud automatically. You can also use an in-game command or just hit printscreen, then export it to a program like Paint, but that's more work.

funk check the COD4/Main/Screenshots. So instead of entering the demo folder, you need to enter the screenshot folder.. Catch hold of me on xfire and i will help you out :)

funk check the COD4/Main/Screenshots. So instead of entering the demo folder, you need to enter the screenshot folder.. Catch hold of me on xfire and i will help you out :)

hello killergun...

C:\Users\Windows7\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\screenshots

Thats where i go to. it will store regular ss but not those of full screen console. maybe break these posts to seperate thread. i thought would be easy and I dont want to hijack the award thread. :eek

just thought of sumthin, do you have windows 8? cause i ran into that problem with windows 8...

No I am using win 7 64bit. It does not appear to be taking the ss. i have tried to search for the capture by file name. I will keep messing with it.

I had the exact same problem Funk. I was running Win 7 64 bit and got nothing when trying to ss the full console. I just ended up getting Overwolf with TS3 and I now can use that for taking pics.

Check which key is binded to the screenshot:

open console, type the following: /bindlist

F12 is the standard COD4 bind for screenshot. They are found in COD4\main\screenshots

Not sure if F12 will capture the console.

Check the xfire options for the screenshot bind. I think its Scroll Lock + S or X...

Check which key is binded to the screenshot:

open console, type the following: /bindlist

F12 is the standard COD4 bind for screenshot. They are found in COD4\main\screenshots

Not sure if F12 will capture the console.

Check the xfire options for the screenshot bind. I think its Scroll Lock + S or X...

That's his problem, the standard COD4 ss doesn't seem to capture the console.