I figured I owed ya this since you made me one of my first awesome sigs.. I got a few more I am making for some of you, you don't have to use them, I am just having fun learning how to do them hehe.. PM me if anyone wants one.. Don't know how long it will take me, but I will get to them :D

smoke1_zpsb36aef96.gif

It may be the font as you said but I think it is Ol'Smoke. But I guess if that is the font then it is fine.

Yeah you're right it is starting to bug me too lol.. Ima have to change it haha

Wow this isn't for smoke he isn't gonna be happy :P

It is amazing but is there anyway you can make the wolf coloured and not black and white or gray

You should try to make the background fit with the font a bit lol, at the moment it doesn't at all... would prob look better if you'd create the background yourself too

Well I have been doing this for a whole 2 days hehehe. It's a learning process haha

It's pretty good stuff for just starting out in my opinion. By the way, what program are you using to make these. Especially the animation part, I've always hated trying to make .gifs but that was like years and years ago.. i haven't really tried to make an animated signature. I've been kinda wanting to look it up and see what tutorials i can find just haven't had the time to get into it really.