Trackmania

Murdawg

Does anyone of F|A play trackmania?

Its a very nice racegame with allot of trackbuilding and optical cartuning options.

It has got a ladder also, for the competitive ppl :P.

The game can be played solo and online.

Greetz DawG

Yea played it solo and online on servers full (over 50 peoples).. It was awsome, and a lot of maps really cool!! Probably one of the funniest and most amazing race game I have ever played  :)

• Like 1

I've also played this for a while. Especially fun at college with friends during class

Think I'm going to download it again, it's a silly but fun racing game. My fav for sure, far better than need for speed and stuff

Do you guys play the free version? I am looking at it right now and I see there is a paid version and a free version.

Is the free version good? lots of tracks/online play/multiple cars etc...

Do you guys play the free version? I am looking at it right now and I see there is a paid version and a free version.

Is the free version good? lots of tracks/online play/multiple cars etc...

I'm dutch and that means im cheap so I play the free version.... 999999999999million different tracks, create ur own track, you can play online... you dont have multiple cars but you can paint your own one though

But if you play the free version you have to spectate 1 round after every 5 maps you've played... not too bad though because each map only takes 5minutes

just try the free version, if you dont like it you can always delete it

i always play on this server :

tmtp://#addfavourite=b5h

type this link in your webbrowser and it will put this server in the favourites ingame.

Greetzs DawG

There's some mins tested the beta version of "Trackmania 2 stadium" on some servers and same.. Awsome and nice!! :)

i always play on this server :

tmtp://#addfavourite=b5h

type this link in your webbrowser and it will put this server in the favourites ingame.

Greetzs DawG

Not found this server or I should say found it but seems the server was not online..