Damage

Chameleon

Is there a thread somewhere that talks about the specifics of damage and so on of the weapons in ET? Like what weapon does the most damage down to the hitbox on your opponent? I would like to check that out if there is... :D Thanks in advance!

• Clan Friend

in standard ET this is the bodyshot damage of the most common weapons:

sten: 14

fg42: 15 (30 if sniper)

mp40, thompson, pistol: 18

rifle:34 (50 if sniper)

A headshot deals 2x the damage of a bodyshot, but the minimum is 50

So for example a rifle hs is 68, mp40 is 50 because 18*2 would be lower than 50, and 50 is the minimum.

- Helmet gives 20% protection from headshots (so the damage goes for example from 50 to 40). but not if shot from zoomed sniper rifle.

- Adrenaline halves the damage, but not the damage from headshots.

- After a certain distance damage is lower. up to 50% and maybe more.

So, engineer and sniper rifle deal the most damage with a single shot, but not the highest damage per second, since rifle shoots 1 bullet every 300ms (400 if you just hold), mp40 or thompson every 150ms

In other words it also depends on the kind of accuracy and head accuracy you expect from that weapon, and how quick is the rate of fire.

Hope I didn't make mistakes :P

• Like 2

edit - damn you Sunlight! :P Beat me to it with a much more accurate response :(

Not so sure about a thread. But Panzer will give you the most damage!

There is no difference between the thompson and MP40 - 3 headshots = kill so aim for the head

K43 / Garand are the same except noise (although for some reason lately i am beast with the k43, not so good with the garand) Head shots with these bad boys are leathal. The guns themselves are more powerful, but the fire rate is much lower.

in standard ET this is the bodyshot damage of the most common weapons:

sten: 14

fg42: 15 (30 if sniper)

mp40, thompson, pistol: 18

rifle:34 (50 if sniper)

A headshot deals 2x the damage of a bodyshot, but the minimum is 50

So for example a rifle hs is 68, mp40 is 50 because 18*2 would be lower than 50, and 50 is the minimum.

- Helmet gives 20% protection from headshots (so the damage goes for example from 50 to 40). but not if shot from zoomed sniper rifle.

- Adrenaline halves the damage, but not the damage from headshots.

- After a certain distance damage is lower. up to 50% and maybe more.

So, engineer and sniper rifle deal the most damage with a single shot, but not the highest damage per second, since rifle shoots 1 bullet every 300ms (400 if you just hold), mp40 or thompson every 150ms

In other words it also depends on the kind of accuracy and head accuracy you expect from that weapon, and how quick is the rate of fire.

Hope I didn't make mistakes :P

This is great! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much! :D

• Like 1