TulsaGeoff's Newest Build "Rebuilt the i7 PC"

TulsaGeoff

Nice (Rated, No comment though)

danke, I wanted to use knights of the abyss on the background, but people wouldnt have liked it :P Thought of you

Rated and commented

Thanks for the comment and rating:>

What a monster of a computer. Damn how many fans you got? (That is just plain awesome)

8 x Yate Loon's from www.petrastechshop.com

1 x Appollish from performance-pcs.com

Then 2 little fans on the memory

= 11

I think it is awesome too, just have patience when building :>

Nice monster Muahahaha :D

Danke bigbbl :)

very nice

wheres the individually sleeved psu wires??

Thanks, I'd love to have red MurderMod type sleeving, but I also love having my Corsair warranty :) (Had to RMA my ram twice)

Chuck SAYS "oh this is different vid then the one u send me ! liked ur underware on the other vid it was funny and sexy lmao oh sorry too much info , nice rig dude put it up on ebay someone will buy it"

I SAY "shhhhhh. You were the only one to see that and it will remain that way."

• 2 weeks later...

Some Benchmarks. I recently received my second caviar black drive which is now in raid 0 for a fast 1tb of movie/music storage.

I decided to go ahead and reinstall windows on it as well since it was alot faster than the aging 10,000rpm 74gb raptor that just got retired.

Was:

1raptor74gb.jpg

Now:

raid0caviar.jpg

Average transfer rate is the important stat here.

Waiting for the Intel edge program to get two intel ssd's for cheaper than a single one retail for a raided 0 operating system drive.

Super Pi at 4.8Ghz:

96029658.jpg

3dmark 06:

3dmark06.jpg

This isn't the highest score ever. I'm more proud of the CPU overclock of 4.7ghz which appeared to be pretty stable from a benchmarking standpoint.

The CPU runs at 4.47ghz day to day.

f***in sick PC man - Now when you beat me in 1 on 1 duels I won't feel so bad :)

Thanks I like the way it looks. Taking the time to dress it up was really worth to me since I get to look down at it everyday :)

Very nice PC,how much u spent for it?

The only things I spent money on was the CPU, case, watercooling gear, and fans. That is little over a grand or so. The case though was from my old amd 939 socket and so was most of the WC gear from 3years ago. My grandpa bought me pretty much all of the components for a graduation present.

im having nightmares with ur rig lmao

It's not scary I promise! :$