Goofy says Hello to all

advaita

Hi friends,

I 'm Goofy from India playing ET for almost 5 years (I still suck at it). I love this game very much and even though i have a huge collection of PC games i enjoy WOLF ET the most. I come from Bangalore city (you can google the word "Bangalored" and see what's it all about) in the beautiful south Indian state of Karnataka. I sometimes use the nick Samar but mostly Goofy now.

There was a 1 year hiatus when i had stopped playing ET because the lone Indian server was shut 2 years back and there were none which give me less than 300 ping. Even now sometimes my ping shoots upto 290-300+ which makes playing very difficult on some maps especially Italy FP1 & Fuel dump. The high ping is one which i cannot help because of the distance factor and low standards of ISPs in our country. Hope some day in future it improves. But i can manage and play good with pings between 180-250.

By the way I have a lot of fun in FA servers and enjoy every bit of game play here. Fortunate to have met so many awesome players and friendly people on the servers. Thanks for all the support/camaraderie and look forward to meet you guys/gals on the battlefield.

Wunderbaar!

Lol Kevin.

Hello Goofy! Welcome to the =F|A= forums! :welcome There are many players from India including me :P. I live in Mysore, right next to Bangalore. And another player |MAYHEM| [Mahesh] is from Bangalore. Nice to meet you 'n have fun!!

~Cass!

• Like 1