Banned because of "max namechange reached"

Your-killer

Last I recall I don't think there's much that can be done as this is an automated process. (I may be wrong?)

The ban should be only good for 45 minutes I believe.It's a safety measure in place to stop name spamming.

Admins can manually unban you. But unless something went terribly wrong, that ban is there for a reason. Wait 45 minutes and stop changing names too often.

And I only know that, because once a guy (of which I shall not give his name) was banned because he was new FA trial member, but put on FA tags before he had admin. I asked him to remove the until he got his level set, which he kindly did, got an higher admin to set level and he changed name back with tags. Instant ban, no more failtime ( :P ) present. Since it was kind of harsh that he had admin for about 30 seconds before banned, he was unbanned. I really doubt your brother has the same issue :P

• Like 1

I, once, been banned for max named changing without changing my name a single time. I dont know why it does that but i just waited 45 minute and play after that.

No big deal

Magoo when there is a name spammer on server sometimes it will get both guys. The spammer and sometimes the person he had name of.

Ok thanks but i play with him and i'm sure he is not nameswitching or something like that. Furthermore he changed only one time his name.

I just note that this ban appened this morning when we played together on the beginner server (I've done a beautiful 44/12 :P )