what does F|A cdo for you?

metalhead

hello all metalhead here asking what F|A does for you, for me playing on the servers is all about the interaction for me, seeing people i enjoy playing with, or soeone i look forward to meeting in some hallway^_^. whats about you?

I spend long hours of my day playing ET in the dark. I have no social life and everyone I'm around act like I'm just a toy. There's nothing more for me to do. Everyone laughs at me wherever I go and apparently my manners are atrocious. I wake up to find that I am the scape-goat to another one's problem and therefore I am restricted from visiting the delight of Mother Nature. At this point you probably know what I am...

...My name is Ted, and I am a dog.

It really is about the people. I really like the server regulars. It's also great having a server where there is usually an admin present to enforce the rules.

But the best part is the back and fourth on the chat, or occasional shared laugh when someone just killed you in a comical way. It's a great group.

For me it is about having a server to play on where abusive punks and hackers are not tolerated. I believe the F|A Servers and Clan insists on some personal integrity and as a result attracts a great group of people.

I know that the leaders and admin invest a significant amount of time to keep the servers enjoyable for the rest of us. Thank you F|A for your vision and dedication.

Yes i have find many new friends here too and enjoy play our server always. If you ask help, you get that immediately and many many members give that help. I come so much better et player and english speaker here :) I will donate everytime when i can that i can indicate my gratitude our clan and members. I always say "if you can give some money give that in good and important thing for you, but always remember that you must be able to buy you food so give when you can and what you can, its not need to be money it's can be something else too"

Edited by von Rantala