Hello, I'm iUzzi

iUzzi

Hello, I'm iUzzi.

First off, I do indeed plan to join Fearless Assassins. I also record walkthroughs for youtube on games like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and Grand Theft Auto 3. I plan on recording Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Singleplayer Walkthroughs, and Call of Duty 2, and finally Battle Field 2. I might create another channel for gameplay, and if I get accepted as a F|A Clan member, I'll record server gameplay, and add it to the youtube. Alongside with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Gameplay, I love playing Wolf Team, and Project Blackout, and a Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas modification called "Multi Theft Auto". I also plan on recording gameplay from Battle Field 2. If you guys are, and are allowing people to donate servers, I'm getting like 2 servers next week, and I'll be happy to donate the servers to you guys aslong as I get admin of course to them, and control of them (like if we're wanting to change something, I should get a say in what's going to happen). I've also led 8 clans in my entire life of my previous clan ages, and I've also gotten nine members at the top for how many members I have had. I do play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for the PC, and Xbox 360, and I also have XFire, Raptr, Gmail, Skype, and youtube. I'm a friendly person. I'm usually on my computer all day but school days. I get on after school, and before school. So, it'd be cool if everyone could reply with a positive comment :D. Thanks

also, if you want to subscribe to me on youtube - search iUzziHD