Waffles

ETKey not recognized

Question

It says i dont have a GUID. And i have the ETKey file.

2czdq2f.jpg

12 answers to this question

Your PB enabled? if yes just get a new etkey. and make sure your backup your old one first!

how do i enable pb?

Click play online, and you will see a tab called punkbuster click to enable it then it should recognize your etkey.

/pb_cl_enable;pb_security 1;pb_writecfg. Then connect to a server a check for cl_guid. It should fix it

/pb_cl_enable;pb_security 1;pb_writecfg. Then connect to a server a check for cl_guid. It should fix it

still nothiing.

Feels like you don't have an etkey. Did the etkey ever work ? Where did you put the etkey and what OS are you using?

Feels like you don't have an etkey. Did the etkey ever work ? Where did you put the etkey and what OS are you using?

yeah i have one, and yeah it worked, otherwise i wouldnt have my xp save on the servers, and im using windows

is the etkey file in your "etmain" folder? When you open the file is it blank or does it have a string of numbers?

not sure, but i re-installed it even tho, im going to have to re do all my xp .. doesnt matter it works. thanks everyone tho :D

not sure, but i re-installed it even tho, im going to have to re do all my xp .. doesnt matter it works. thanks everyone tho :D

Be sure to get an etkey, and keep a copy of it in a folder incase you ever have to re-install wolfenstein. It's just drag & drop, and you play with your alias, and experience from before.

Be sure to get an etkey, and keep a copy of it in a folder incase you ever have to re-install wolfenstein. It's just drag & drop, and you play with your alias, and experience from before.

thanks i'll remember! ^.^