Switching of gamemodes

=FlA=Duk

go to our hardcore server on 1.6 then...its a TDM server therefore all TDM lol. the hardcore server is a mixed game type server.

Duk has a mac...speedy is there a patch switcher for macs out there?

• 3 weeks later...

They should move it;) Then I'd be playing alot more! Or at least change the game modes once in every other game or something... it's super board and it's not hardcore so i don't ever really play on it anymore. Which means I don't play on FA much:( We should change it to Hardcore! Just sayin Speed;P

• 3 weeks later...

Pipeline, Crossfire, Ambush and Vacant... I used to play this game on the 360 and these are my favourite maps yet they do not appear in the rotation. Other than vacant, all these maps are rather large and I think it would help people from getting bored of the maps that are currently in the rotation... I know im a newbie but I like the no marty server, running over dead bodies without fear makes me giddy :D

• Like 1