Sign in to follow this  
daredevil

Server Update F|A SILENT RECRUITING XPS - 0.4.0 and New IP

Prefer ''small'' servers aswell.

small servers are better but in large servers there is more fun in it :)

Edited by MoAZeR

End would be something like 26 + 6 private slots. Private will be reserved for donors or private slots buyers.

20 slots only takes small maps.. with little higher i can add more variety of maps for game play. i have couple of maps in mind but they are too large for 20 slot..

Thanks for the server move! Ya!! I can play again! (my bullets actually hit now)

Thanks for the server move! Ya!! I can play again! (my bullets actually hit now)

Yesterday i played with you it was a sick game alie ? :) i hope i see u there today bro :D

End would be something like 26 + 6 private slots. Private will be reserved for donors or private slots buyers.

20 slots only takes small maps.. with little higher i can add more variety of maps for game play. i have couple of maps in mind but they are too large for 20 slot..

I would like to see 24 to 26 players. The rest, as you said, can be open for donors :)

Even with 4 or 6 more players in the server, we can get a lot of fun.

Just a random question: if we already increase the number of slots, will the medic class be increase too? I mean, we use to play 5 medics per team, but now that we have more slots, are we able to increase it to 6 medics per team or so???