KARINE

I lost my guid on ET

Question

yesterday I was on Hardcore playing normaly...all of sudden I had no more guid...couldnt pm & I thought I lost all my xp o.O

but I try to ask Krauersaut, he did try to help...after I asked Maximo...he ask me to go to my ETmain...I couldnt find it :S I was freaking out.... I thought I lost everything :S but after I decide to restore my pc to an earlier point...when back on my pc & found my etmain. but the thing I dont understan is why it desapeared like that? anyway this morning I asked Antichrist to help me with my ETKEY so thats what he told me to do ----> /pb_cl_enable 1

and after ----> /pb_system 1

and thank God everything was there =D <3 thx all for helping me to fix it, I appreciate =)

*One thing I learned from that is to make a backup file of my guid and my etmain ;) Iput it on a usb key and cd- rom just to be sure

4 answers to this question

Etmain is not a file but a folder. And it cannot disappear just like that. So either you didnt see it or you could accidentally delete it.

As for the guid, if you want to keep it, save your ETKEY, this file provides you guid and xp.

Just my 5 cents.

• Like 1

Thx Scream :) Everything I learn here I write it in my pink book...so if ever someone ask me one day, I will help them ;) Im learning alots from you guys thx :D

• Like 1

Best store your etkey online somewhere. For instance, you could e-mail it to yourself :)