Sign in to follow this  
=FlA=Incom!ng*

Download Failure

Question

I just reformatted my PC, now with new ET & F|A server menu, I get this error post-1522-0-88009300-1316643100_thumb.jpg and cannot connect.

Its doesnt matter what Mod stil same error, I reinstalled abot 5 times so far. PB is updated 2.6b too

9 answers to this question

Check which files you can get from our download section and if there's anything left, get rid of .tmp files (pk3 cleaner), then you might be able to download the remaining ones.

I have that problem too but with another file :(

When I run ET I can only play at goldrush, after then I can`t download next maps... I reinstalled agame 4-5 times and that still happend.

I have message that the following packs are missing:

etmain/Haemar_b1.pk3

Somebody can help me with this pls ?

This is not a solution to manually get the missing files, but to temporarly solve the problem I uploaded(I'm not permitted to attach such files) the file you are searching for: http://www.mediafire.com/?0oc2dpcxyxzn69y

Hope I could help.

Joker

• Like 1

Still the same...I can`t download next map.... and in this moment my ET turn off and recconect me on our forum. Looks like I will be have that problem with each another next map from NQ1 and NQ2. I don`t wanna manually paste the missing files, all maps... what is wrong with my ET ? :help

Yesterday while i was a spectator, i noticed u got the error when u were trying to connect to the server and download the map, then i took this ss:

post-1496-0-64634700-1317573936_thumb.jpg

Check in your etmain folder if you have some temporary files with Haemar map name and other temporary files, delete it and then connect to the server and see if u start downloading. Sometimes happen that a particular map is not downloaded correctly, and the solution is to remove the temporary file was created and download it directly from forum and paste it into your etmain folder or try downloading it again from the server.

• Like 1

I paste etmain and nquarter files from second computer, now is good... I`ll never know what happened...

Anyway thank you Joker and nani* for help :cheers