@Vista + wifi Lag

daredevil

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use to have wifi lag aswell! I then called my router company and asked for advice. They gave me 3 values i needed to change in my router settings and it increased my speed from 3.5mbps to 17mbps. I dont know why they limit the hardware with software settings but unless you know what to do, ill advice you to call your router company too

b_560x95.png

• 3 months later...

fixed

Try it out if you feel you are having same problem.

My brother was playing on one of my computers that is connected wifi and I felt so sorry for him.

He was playing some game called Toon Town and the wifi connection was horrible. It kept dropping him and even though I felt sorry for the kid

I didnt give up my PC lol I was playing Lineage hehehe

It was kinda funny seeing him beside me praying for a stable connection... Thanks for posting will try this out for my brothers sake.

• 2 weeks later...

i have wifi its a cheap 108mbps thing from ebay cost me £11 in total and it kicks the ass of the really expensive one but its an internal pci card no lag only from the router occasionally but hey it happens