W:ET How to be a good server admin - Enemy Territory

CSL

Send to the player a pm asking politely to change the name itself, if he/her doesnt and no one admin is present on the server with the !rename cmd, then let him/her play, no need to kick someone in that circumstance. Go to spec and watch him a bit, and if this is not bothering anyone and is not suspected of using some cheat or smth, there is no reason to kick him from the server.

When the person clearly doesn't respond to your messages what use is it to even put him spec other then him ragequiting? My suggestion: give al members !rename. its not like it can do alot of damage and since admins are FA members they wont abuse it (right?).

When the person clearly doesn't respond to your messages what use is it to even put him spec other then him ragequiting? My suggestion: give al members !rename. its not like it can do alot of damage and since admins are FA members they wont abuse it (right?).

That's not gonna happen. Trials had !freeze command before and didn't how to use it. They just froze the whole server. It's good as it is atm, rename cmd is available for lvl 9+.

I am only level 2 admin atm, but i try to even the teams up as much as i can, if there is ever anything i cant do i just report it to an admin either in the server or by xfire. :) Good topic.