Sign in to follow this  
SjaaKTreKHaaK

Only for Dutch people :D

I'd wanna go lolol, I see it's in Enschede? Maybe I'll go :P Not that far away with the train, only if some others are going too though ;D

so i cant go,ok

That looks awesome. Problem is I have exams during that time :-/

OMG I'd love to go, play some ET and FIFA, but I got exams :mad:wacko::lame

so i cant go,ok

U can come if you want :D..

I'd wanna go lolol, I see it's in Enschede? Maybe I'll go :P Not that far away with the train, only if some others are going too though ;D

Anyway i will be there.. been there 5 days before the start.. to set up :rolleyes:

Anyway i will be there.. been there 5 days before the start.. to set up :rolleyes:

I saw the prices, I need my money for when I go to Australia so I dunno :P Maybe I'll come watch you play ET though! It's free to just look around

I saw the prices, I need my money for when I go to Australia so I dunno :P Maybe I'll come watch you play ET though! It's free to just look around

Agree with that, u can better take that money for Australia.. Yep the tickets are litle expensive ( for me its the price -75% ).. Let Me know when u come :lol:

Agree with that, u can better take that money for Australia.. Yep the tickets are litle expensive ( for me its the price -75% ).. Let Me know when u come :lol:

If I come then it's probably on Saturday :P

Is this every year? If I still play ET next year then I'll probably come and game my ass off too ;D

If I come then it's probably on Saturday :P

Is this every year? If I still play ET next year then I'll probably come and game my ass off too ;D

They did it already 3 times.. and now it will be number 4 for them! so i hope they gonne do it some more years!

U can come if you want :D..

topic tittle states 'only for dutch people'. :D

anyway have fun!

topic tittle states 'only for dutch people'. :D

anyway have fun!

Haha.. don't think u will come to holland.. that ask to much? ... made this to get some people to there.. to promote F|A :lol:

More people are interested to come? maybe we can create an F|A team there :rolleyes:

Sounds great that LAN party. Only problem is I'm not an F|A community member haha, so I can't be member of the F|A team. Or my application has to be accepted very fast. ;)

Good luck guys!

Edited by Exact.