TB&SL

Spitfire

I was wondering what's the biggest differences between trackbase and splatterladder?I see they are showing different ratings for same players(don,t give a **** a bout it)and stuff but why i ask this is because before i start gaming i check what map is currently in progress.I went so SL and Jay2 is on The Best Palce right now so it was the fastest way to find out.What i see, server is !empty,okei,maybe it crashed,then i checked other FA servers and SL showed they all were !empty,then i headed to TB and that showed everything was ok and every server had players.So what do you think,wich one is more reliable?

S.L is still the service I use to check our servers, along with many other factors they are one of the reasons ET is still around today.

Respect to the people who've kept it going over the years.

Trackbase are the new boys still very early to judge them.

• Administrators

why was my post deleted? :/ it's the truth

Because if you cannot appriciate that someone spent time and effort into these sites maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself. I don't have any interest in these sites yet I can appriciate what they do for the communitiy in general.

Because if you cannot appriciate that someone spent time and effort into these sites maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself. I don't have any interest in these sites yet I can appriciate what they do for the communitiy in general.

that's the point though, he virtually mirrored the existing splatterladder site and made a few changes which hardly merit any apprEciation at all