Bloc (COD4)

heya guys!

Atm the Bloc map is HQ,

but many players doesnt like it. They all go snipe and no one gets the HQ.

So thats why im asking if we could make the Bloc map TDM.

And i also want to ask if we could delete Creek out of the rotation? no one likes that map..

and not the HQ fact either.

Set bloc to TDM and I'll quit the game. Bloc is a sniper map, with HQ we have at least 2 people of the enemy running around instead of sniping, with TDM that is even less. No thanks.

Creek with HQ is, actually, quite nice. Although I must say, I've seen it a little bit too much lately, after a (re)spawn I run immediately into the direction of a possible HQ-location, and 50% of the times it's the right one. Getting easy that way. Except those snipers on the hill... :P

Isn't "your problem" ** that you don't like HQ?

** I don't mean it as offensive as it sounds

Set bloc to TDM and I'll quit the game. Bloc is a sniper map, with HQ we have at least 2 people of the enemy running around instead of sniping, with TDM that is even less. No thanks.

Creek with HQ is, actually, quite nice. Although I must say, I've seen it a little bit too much lately, after a (re)spawn I run immediately into the direction of a possible HQ-location, and 50% of the times it's the right one. Getting easy that way. Except those snipers on the hill... :P

Isn't "your problem" ** that you don't like HQ?

** I don't mean it as offensive as it sounds

could be true, but Bloq TDM is nice, cause when server is full, many ppl will be running around anyway. there is always one player that likes to play HQ, but the rest doesnt and play TDM in a HQ mode.

its useless

that could be me.... it drives me insane when players treat HQ as TDM.... sure if you are in the lead you can sit back and pick off enemy.. .but when you are down and just waiting for enemy... that gets you ZERO points

As for the map Creek... the only way to keep Creek in is with HQ anything else becomes a campfest with high ground always winning.

Sabotage wont work on creek because of the camp thing.

I like to take a break on the 'unfriendly Theo maps" and spec it. <<<<<<<< and No Milli and No Speed you cant say all maps are unfriendly Theo maps

that could be me.... it drives me insane when players treat HQ as TDM.... sure if you are in the lead you can sit back and pick off enemy.. .but when you are down and just waiting for enemy... that gets you ZERO points

As for the map Creek... the only way to keep Creek in is with HQ anything else becomes a campfest with high ground always winning.

Sabotage wont work on creek because of the camp thing.

I like to take a break on the 'unfriendly Theo maps" and spec it. <<<<<<<< and No Milli and No Speed you cant say all maps are unfriendly Theo maps

i think it would be better if we change bloc to TDM and delete Creek..

What about Overgrown to Sabo or HQ, and maybe changing Bloc to Dom?

I mean campers gonna camp no matter what, but at least with Domination there's motivation to move :\ I dunno maybe I'm not thinking hard enough.

I mean campers gonna camp no matter what, but at least with Domination there's motivation to move :\ I dunno maybe I'm not thinking hard enough.

Well, with Overgrown there aren't that many campers. But there aren't that many good camp spots where you see 2 of the HQ.

However, if I recall correctly, the domination points on Bloc are center and the two spawnpoints (original spawnpoints for TDM that is). If one building is camped, you can't get the middle one (sniper heaven) or get to the other side (sniper heaven).

Bloq HQ is pretty much the best there is. Yes, people camp. But it's a camp map, not much you can do about it. Unfortunately...

Edited by Rolf

Well, with Overgrown there aren't that many campers. But there aren't that many good camp spots where you see 2 of the HQ.

However, if I recall correctly, the domination points on Bloc are center and the two spawnpoints (original spawnpoints for TDM that is). If one building is camped, you can't get the middle one (sniper heaven) or get to the other side (sniper heaven).

Bloq HQ is pretty much the best there is. Yes, people camp. But it's a camp map, not much you can do about it. Unfortunately...

then we can make it TDM.. at least we could give it a try for a couple of weeks?

Bloc TDM is more sniping than it is with HQ, so I would say no against trying that.

But then again, I'm not a fan of Bloc at all...

HQ is the only way I like Bloc and I really enjoy Creek as HQ but I would agree that it is geting a little old. I am always up for trying something different. Maybe it's time for a new rotation??